Best wireless keyboard with Auminum casing for nexus 10

Search This thread

shaanagrawal

Nov 16, 2009
Hi,
i tried many kebaords but finally i got one of the best wireless keyboard that too aluminum casing. So, thought of sharing with you.
The reance of the keybaord is quite awesome so it is hell alot convinient. you can rome around with it and close it like you are carriying a laapy.Yoy can check it the configuration Here .You can also use it vertically or horizontolly. Its awesome guys you should try it.

Shaan

devilson-13

Jan 9, 2013
on ebay is cheaper ...like 26-28 $. i bough it myself.
there is also another thread on xda with this kind of keyboard.

vansmack

Jul 16, 2009
San Francisco
Hi,
i tried many kebaords but finally i got one of the best wireless keyboard that too aluminum casing. So, thought of sharing with you.
The reance of the keybaord is quite awesome so it is hell alot convinient. you can rome around with it and close it like you are carriying a laapy.Yoy can check it the configuration Here .You can also use it vertically or horizontolly. Its awesome guys you should try it.

Shaan

I hope it works out for you, but it's exactly the same as the ones found in this link and didn't last more than a couple months.

I loved mine for about 30 days, then the keys started wearing off and popping out of their socket.