12-30-11
Added apps2sd run adb shell then /system/bin/a2sd reinstall
added boot animation fix
tried to fix boot sounds, need testers.
fixed some code i modified, cleaned up a little

12-29-11
Fixed wifi
removed all traces of VM
deleted boot animations (can be replaced with ones named Sprint_bootanimation.zip and Sprint_downanimation.zip in the customize/resources/ folder)
Removed VM ringtones, apps, and wallpaper.
Removed cities from the clock
removed bookmarks
removed bootsounds
removed all icons on home screen
UPDATED market, talk, ect (all gapps)
Removed spyware/crapware
Removed any app obtainable from market
Removed Htc's spyware
zipaligned
huge memory and speed gain added
Completely removed anything not needed or only taking up space
(if i missed anything please let me know, as this is a huge update)

Last edited:

dna_d

Jan 22, 2011
I was hoping for fixed WiFi, but now it just boots to a black screen :(

Edit: Popped up after 20 mins of black, testing now.

Edit 2: WiFi Works! will keep using, getting things back to normal!

Last edited:
S

simonsimons34

Stock GB 2.3.4 with sense 2.1
The wifi and everything works, boot images are removed because i wanted to get rid of the VM logos, they can be added by the user. UOT will do this no problem actually.
Adding a changelog after dinner, enjoy

jjenkins09

Jun 5, 2011
atl
So what is the dif between this and insinks vm rom, aside from the boot animations.. ( what are the tweaks? )

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA App

punkmaxx

Oct 30, 2010
West Virginia "The Best Virginia"
yay! my girlfriend got this phone and i felt bad that i couldn't put a custom ROM on it, like mine has (Moto Triumph W/ MIUI). So this is great! I never had any experience rebuilding sense ROM's only vanilla android ROMs, so i was waiting for a good, clean, working (wifi), ROM. I tahnk you for all your work, we always need new wildfire CDMA development, there isnt much action on the non-GSM model. Keep on, keeping on, dude!!!

S

simonsimons34

So what is the dif between this and insinks vm rom, aside from the boot animations.. ( what are the tweaks? )

I stated them in the changelog but here are some of my favorites.
Extremely fast
deodexed (his is not)
Removed all vm traces
zipaligned
adb debugginig enabled
wifi scan increased to save battery
battery life increased
(more but i need to stop to save post space)

yay! my girlfriend got this phone and i felt bad that i couldn't put a custom ROM on it, like mine has (Moto Triumph W/ MIUI). So this is great! I never had any experience rebuilding sense ROM's only vanilla android ROMs, so i was waiting for a good, clean, working (wifi), ROM. I tahnk you for all your work, we always need new wildfire CDMA development, there isnt much action on the non-GSM model. Keep on, keeping on, dude!!!

Glad you got it working allright. if you like please consider donating with my instructions in the general selection to help get the ruu

BigChillin

Jan 24, 2011
Wichita
Dsp manager force closes anytime its initialized. Other than that, runs great.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

S

simonsimons34

Thanks for the feedback. Please try clearing dsp's memory. I know it works for bass boost but has problems with equalizer

jjenkins09

Jun 5, 2011
atl
And one more question , when u say you removed all vm traces.. did you get rid of the virgin mobile text on the lockscreen and taskbar ? Iv always wanted to remove that

BigChillin

Jan 24, 2011
Wichita
Virgin is still on both. He did pull all the bloatware. The only things left are activate and the my account apks.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

jjenkins09

Jun 5, 2011
atl
That suckss.. is their anyway to do that like with the build.prop or anything?

S

simonsimons34

ScottPomroy

Aug 25, 2011
Philadelphia
There seems to be a problem with downloading widgets from HTC hub.Everything else works fine. Major free space also. But, then after activating Dark Tremors's a2sd it went down to 133mb of space from 141mb. However that I will report after I download all my apps. I guess the only thing this will need now is an oc kernel. What are the chances that we'll see an oc kernel for this in the future? I think it will help with Flash.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am unable to flash this ROM, I wonder if anyone here has any ideas. After wiping everything, flashing the ROM (2 versions), and trying to reboot it hangs on the HTC quietly brilliant screen. After 40 min I pulled the battery and restored nandroid. (Q: how long is that screen there, approximately, on 1st boot after flash?) I successfully flashed and booted into insink71_marvelc_signed_120411_130517.zip. The phone is CDMA, got it a week ago, it is not activated but that whould not matter.

The pre-a2sd version took my phone about 5 minutes to load. Being activated shouldn't make a difference.

2.6.7 took about 5-10 minutes to load. Flashed 2.6.7, then a2sd script, then boot animation patch. Works perfectly.