[Theme] Colored Themes for Badseed Tranquil M8

Search This thread

Sloth

Inactive RC / Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 23, 2012
Xda-Dev,NV
BadSeed Customs Splash Screens

(S-OFF and Firewater Hboot required)

How to flash .img - Place the .img you want in your adb/fastboot directory and use the commands below.
Code:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot flash splash1 splash.img  
fastboot reboot
Tip: change splash.img to the name of the file you are going to flash...example fastboot flash splash1 batman.img

**Flash at your own risk I have flashed a few (Sprint device) and all worked for me**

Attachments

• badseed.img
    4 MB · Views: 25
  • badseed.jpg
    badseed.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

jlip5617

Nov 17, 2008
Wichita
There are a few of the settings icons that are still white. System updates and bad seed tweaks come to mind. Thank you so much for this!

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

gunfromsako

Apr 14, 2011
Des Moines
hybata3e.jpg

System Updates doesn't theme with the orange settings. Also when you toggle wifi, data, music, etc, they turn back to blue. Is that how it's suppose to be?

Reactions: kc6wke

gunfromsako

Apr 14, 2011
Des Moines
Updated, Added missing Icon
I was thinking of adding some of my own custom colors to the status bar icons. I have the systemui.apk sitting here decompiled in vts and I don't see any of the colored ones from the tweaks apk here. I'm guessing the tweaks apk just changes a value in the colors.xml so that all the status bar icons change or I might be totally off base here. Do you know what value is changed in order to change them all at once? That would save me tons of time. Thanks!

Edit: maybe if I would of decompiled the tweaks apk first I would of found them... Lol. Now I just need to figure out how to add my own entries...

Edit2: Ok maybe I didn't find them... ?
But I found the preview pngs

Last edited:

kc6wke

Feb 19, 2012
So, Cal
I was thinking of adding some of my own custom colors to the status bar icons. I have the systemui.apk sitting here decompiled in vts and I don't see any of the colored ones from the tweaks apk here. I'm guessing the tweaks apk just changes a value in the colors.xml so that all the status bar icons change or I might be totally off base here. Do you know what value is changed in order to change them all at once? That would save me tons of time. Thanks!

You cannot add them to the tweaks app, it would have to be done with a VR theme zip. You would have to color each png, Its not an xml edit.
I edited each icon for each color theme in the rom found in the link in the OP.

Reactions: Riff76 and miggsr

gunfromsako

Apr 14, 2011
Des Moines
You cannot add them to the tweaks app, it would have to be done with a VR theme zip. You would have to color each png, Its not an xml edit.
I edited each icon for each color theme in the rom found in the link in the OP.
Yeah I got the settings icons down.... I was curious if there was a color code I could change somewhere for the status bar icons in the tweaks app. I'm guessing when you switch colors it either points to different pngs or to change a specific hex code in a xml somewhere. Again I could be wrong.

Edit: I should be more specific. I want to alter the green in here
zehemasa.jpg

So it switches to my green color which is brighter.

Last edited:

kc6wke

Feb 19, 2012
So, Cal
Yeah I got the settings icons down.... I was curious if there was a color code I could change somewhere for the status bar icons in the tweaks app. I'm guessing when you switch colors it either points to different pngs or to change a specific hex code in a xml somewhere. Again I could be wrong.

Completly different, but I wont give away secrets:D

Reactions: Riff76

Top Liked Posts