A ROM with tablet mode ?

Search This thread

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
Hi. I've searched a few threads and I seem to can't find a ROM with tablet mode or even enable tablet mode? Is there one out there I just can't find?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
How hard is it? This is a forum if you cant Handley people asking for help maybe you shouldn't be on here. I simply want tablet mode. If you can't help don't tell me to go to Google.

Glebun

Jun 6, 2010
Kyiv
no, I WILL tell you to use google, because you're not special, this has been discussed numerous times, and all the information is out there, you're limited just by your laziness. check the first rule of xda

Reactions: bigmo7

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
no, I WILL tell you to use google, because you're not special, this has been discussed numerous times, and all the information is out there, you're limited just by your laziness. check the first rule of xda

Errmmm. I have searched and I have tried everything I found which I already said. Therefore I ask a question on the forums, if I'm not mistaken that is what they were created for no? Discussing, questions, general talk ect....

And kindly NO I will not use Google anymore I have every right to ask for help on this forum thank you :)

Now if you would kindly move along since you're not helping me at all :)

Glebun

Jun 6, 2010
Kyiv
have you read my replies? you provided ZERO information about the exact actions you took, how are we supposed to help you? you didn't even say which step went wrong.

and if you refuse to google - you're not welcome here. have you checked the first rule of xda?

aussiesausage

Oct 2, 2010
Australia
have you read my replies? you provided ZERO information about the exact actions you took, how are we supposed to help you? you didn't even say which step went wrong.

and if you refuse to google - you're not welcome here. have you checked the first rule of xda?

Dude what the ****. I have googled I said that numerous times. And I tried every method I seen. If you're a big Google man you should Google yourself and see which methods are shown for the I9305....

Kindly do me a favor and pee off because you're driving me up the wall mate.

Glebun

Jun 6, 2010
Kyiv
Dude what the ****. I have googled I said that numerous times. And I tried every method I seen. If you're a big Google man you should Google yourself and see which methods are shown for the I9305....

Kindly do me a favor and pee off because you're driving me up the wall mate.

do you even read my posts? say EXACTLY what you did if you expect any help

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.