[Q] App or Xposed module to arrange apps in custom order

Search This thread

dpool94

Jan 30, 2013
Is there an app or module to arrange apps from app drawer in a custom order? I have mild OCD and the icon pack that I have currently doesn't support icon masking so naturally icons for the less popular apps look a bit out of place. And I dont want to get rid of the icon pack altogether just cause of that one small bit of inconvenience. So I'd rather push all the apps from the icon pack on one side and the odd lookin ones on the otherside. Idk I'm weird. And I have a lot of time on my hands. halp mi pls.

phanitej

Nov 7, 2010
Hyderabad
Is there an app or module to arrange apps from app drawer in a custom order? I have mild OCD and the icon pack that I have currently doesn't support icon masking so naturally icons for the less popular apps look a bit out of place. And I dont want to get rid of the icon pack altogether just cause of that one small bit of inconvenience. So I'd rather push all the apps from the icon pack on one side and the odd lookin ones on the otherside. Idk I'm weird. And I have a lot of time on my hands. halp mi pls.
Why dont you try using Apex or Nova Launcher, not sure about xposed module existing for the function you are looking for