M2D blue & congrats theme

f7ci7c5cstorage20card5cx.png
screen131.png

Attachments

• nt_congrats.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 211

deepthroat

Jan 27, 2008
however, themes are responsible for the choice of selection bar, slider bar, up and down arrow

Attachments

• capture003.jpg
    capture003.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 398
  • capture004.jpg
    capture004.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 313
  • capture005.jpg
    capture005.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 265

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY

deepthroat

Jan 27, 2008
is there anyway to make a tsk theme that could do the cpr file change?
back to htchomesetting.xml in manila times, a utility like M2DC that can rewrite cpr file is awaited :D as well as start menu icons are controlled by startmenu cpr file, whilst the icons are start_icon_*.png. This also can be hacked. Last section is lockscreen cpr, 3 dll's are still copy protected up to recent build.

any suggestions on what program to use to make those changes?
If we take a look at HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Today, some keys are there to define the look of theme. These keys are Bubble, Menu, MessageBox, ScrollBar, SoftKeyBar, ...etc. They are all referring to the PNG files being used in the theme today. So I guess when we selecting themes, registry settings are written to these keys and those change the look of UI components. PNG files are easy to create based on currently available sample ...then you know the rest ..... Just choose what UI components we'd like to change then import that registry setting into theme we create.

Last edited:

nhatt

Aug 5, 2008
a new theme with some changes,i hope you like it and tell me ideas on this,thanks.

screen011.png
screen031.png
screen061.png
screen041.png

Attachments

• OrangeW7.zip
    18.2 KB · Views: 249

tnayrbj

Mar 18, 2007
Louisville, KY
sorry for stupidity

I hate to sound like a newb, but I copied one of the themes into the windows directory and it still does not show up on the selection. Where am I suppose to load these?
Using 6.5 Josh's ROM

nhatt

Aug 5, 2008
I hate to sound like a newb, but I copied one of the themes into the windows directory and it still does not show up on the selection. Where am I suppose to load these?
Using 6.5 Josh's ROM

after downloaded you must unzip, next copy the *. tsk file to storage card (or My Documents folder of the Device,not need copy to the windows folder)
I tried it on the Joshkoss's rom, it work fine for me :D

tnayrbj

Mar 18, 2007
Louisville, KY
Sorry found answer

after downloaded you must unzip, next copy the *. tsk file to storage card (or My Documents folder of the Device,not need copy to the windows folder)
I tried it on the Joshkoss's rom, it work fine for me :D

It was a bad file, thanks for the info anyways.
Your new site rocks, it will be nice when all the people get adding themes

Thanks
Jon

HTCOmega

Jan 5, 2008
Huntsville
Any other options...?

Ok, so, can I not take a premade .tsk file that's in this thread and simply import my own picture files into it and resave?

I've renamed my two picture files stwater_240_320 and stwater_320_240 but I keep getting blank backgrounds. I double-checked the .reg file w/ what shows up in the WinCE and they match and the file size of my .tsk is about the same size as other .tsks but yeah...no luck.

And ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

It's driving me nuts. I have about 5 themes to contribute but no sense sharing them if they don't show up :)

Thanks in advance! :D

::EDIT::

Ok, so I finally got one to work BUT now the size is wrong. I made one 240x320 and the other 320x240 (and yes, I assigned them to the proper screen orientation) but the top and bottom bars aren't transparent like the other themes. Very possible it's a reg issue. If anyone knows the answer then that'd be appreciated. Until then I guess I'll play w/ the sizes until I shrink them to fit :D

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread will be update all tsk theme for the OS WM 6.5, QVGA screen supports only.
    How to make a basic theme for WM6.5 ? please read in post 2

- Download the attachment and use winrar for uncompress on PC
    - Copy tsk file into PPC/Device/My Documents
    - Tap Start/Settings/Today to select file name then tap OK
    .....touch your screen to see and feel ;) :)
    and now,start..

f7ci7c5cstorage20card5c.png
    screen011.png
    one thing to note, some of the 6.5 effects (highlighting, and even possibility the blue menus) are enabled from the .tsk theme files. So having 6.5 compatible ones listed would be great. :D
    one thing to note, some of the 6.5 effects (highlighting, and even possibility the blue menus) are enabled from the .tsk theme files. So having 6.5 compatible ones listed would be great. :D

Thanks for suggestions,:)
    continue with it......new!

screen041.png
    screen081.png
    screen091.png
    Looking lush bruv, keep it up :)