[APP][v1.23.6][UPDATED 2010.07.26] Deluxe Moon

Search This thread

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
1. If you are interested in Moon-related astrology we'd suggest Googling: "Panchang"

2. We are going to publish some scientific-related stuff on Twitter. Yo can follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/lifewaresolutio/ to get more interesting facts.

e.g.

Are Investors Moonstruck? - Lunar Phases and Stock Returns http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=283156

We are happy you enjoying the app.

Thank you i found Panchang.com and also i reg myself but there is something like horoscope by the date you are born the place and etc..

I was searching for a guide for example im Virgo and the moon today is in Virgo and is a 100% FUll moon so how this will affect me and what is best to do or not to do.. i need some info like this so when i use your app i can make myself a good horoscope for the day or for the coming week and so on all this from my Blackstone.

Ofcourse i will fallow you on twitter:)

Do u have some source from where i can read how the MOON affetc us the humans and i can know in witch fase is good or is bad for me and things like this..

Also like i say if this is added in the software Deluxe Moon this will be incredible application WOW

antaed

Nov 23, 2009
not a big fan of astrology so i cannot give an objective opinion about the utility of this.
but the way this application is designed (both looks and function wise) is outstanding! i can't stop playing with it, this is definetly a keeper.
congratulations, very well done indeed!

de Wolfe

Feb 9, 2009
Yes, yes, yes! Great app. I haven't really been thinking about such kind of app but I think I dreamed about it ;) Thanks SO much!! Maybe you could make this possible as a lockscreen in the future. It looks soo nice and is really interesting.

Last edited:

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Dude i have new question about the app..

Now all working and is use my real location i want to ask you are you sure about the moon phases ..

The srange thing is that i search in diferent websitest and always show diferent info about the phases i mean the app show for example that 28 April is full moon in Virgo but other sites show complate diferent for 28 April.. and for all other days of course so my question is what a source you use for the software and can we trust the software because in diferent sources is writen complete diferent info about the Moon phases

For example see this site : http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrological-information/moon-signs-2010.php

The info is complate diferent also in every site i search about the Moon Phases the info is compate diferent and i confuse myself witch one is Corect exactly? the Delux Moon App also shown diferent info lol.

i dont know why so many peoples make internet sites for the Moon Phases with diferent info now when someone wana chek the real Moon Phase can get really confused because from where to know witch one is really the truth and real Phase?!?

I will be very happy if you can help me with this info.

P.S also i found that the GPS position not working intself when the GPS Position is ON nothing heppand Outdoor and my cordinates are not here Once when i run some 3rd app like iGO and start to looking for a Satelites and when found alot only then in the Delux Moon the cordinates are avalible, this mean i cannot RUN my location GPS without to use iGO or any other GPS app, maybe this is a bug i don`t know but is better when you chek the GPS cordinates to be ON he to found Satelites and Cordinates itself alone without any other APP help.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

werdna72

Jan 6, 2009
Southampton
Cell Tower Positioning?

Hi

LOVE the app - thank you!

I note that Cell Tower Positioning is locked off, by default, to avoid "issues" on some phones. I'm using a TD2/Topaz - can/should I enable Cell Tower Positioning on this phone?

Thanks!

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
Hi

I note that Cell Tower Positioning is locked off, by default, to avoid "issues" on some phones. I'm using a TD2/Topaz - can/should I enable Cell Tower Positioning on this phone?

Thanks!

Unfortunatelly CellTower Positioning doesn't work on TD2.
It locks the phone and soft reset is required.

We apologize for inconvenience.

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
The srange thing is that i search in diferent websitest and always show diferent info about the phases i mean the app show for example that 28 April is full moon in Virgo but other sites show complate diferent for 28 April..

Thanks for raising such an interesting question.

1. We are working on some algorithm corrections which is expected by the end of May. Moon age and Moon phases will be calculated with higher precision.

2. We will be happy to give more explanations about differences in Zodiac sign calculations made in western and eastern astrology a little bit later.

There is an interesting article about Axial precession which affects on the differences in calculations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession_(astronomy)

3. Thanks for reporting interesiting GPS behaviour. We will investigate that!

Thanks a lot for your contribution to the Deluxe Moon project.

tsalta

Dec 25, 2008
London
Thanks for raising such an interesting question.

1. We are working on some algorithm corrections which is expected by the end of May. Moon age and Moon phases will be calculated with higher precision.

2. We will be happy to give more explanations about differences in Zodiac sign calculations made in western and eastern astrology a little bit later.

There is an interesting article about Axial precession which affects on the differences in calculations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axial_precession_(astronomy)

3. Thanks for reporting interesiting GPS behaviour. We will investigate that!

Thanks a lot for your contribution to the Deluxe Moon project.

THANK YOU for the Answer

This mean i will definately wait the new release, like i told you i love things like this and i believe in the MOON and not only the MOON of course that affect our mind and many other things.. like i say i know peoples who trade in the stock market with Super precission only from the MOON Phases.

I want to say that if i can help you someway i don`t know how.. if you need some help of something.. just let me know i have alot of free time at home this days so i really can help to find some more info or etc.. just let me know:)

I want the final App to be something realy serious.. and scientifict corect not to be like a game or for fun i mean to be a real APP that You just need it. with superb corect calculation with super info and etc..

Im here if have something for me just let me know with what i can help.

Thanks

majnu

Apr 18, 2010
Im gonna download this tonight and give it a whirl. I am going to check it against the official Lunar calander though ;)

majnu

Apr 18, 2010
Do you have to have 3G data enabled for this application to work? As I am on the UK Pay as you go tariff and I use my HD2 only for calls and surfing via wifi.

thanks

davej

Mar 4, 2008
++++ Gorgeous!!! +++++

Hi guys,

Very tasty indeed. A beautifully rendered application. Works seamlessly and looks the business!!

Thank you for sharing your hard work!!

Davej :):):)

majnu

Apr 18, 2010
sorry what i meant to say is there any charges involved to use gps as this relies on a gps connection?

thank you

foney

Nov 14, 2009
would be nice to have a tidal chart or something included...for local areas...seeing as the moon affects the tides and some of us may like to know the tide times for fishing etc. :)

moselep

Mar 31, 2007
Nottingham
Does this app work on the HTC Desire ??
has i cant fine it on the Market place.
is there any onther way to install

thank you

LifewareSolutions

Apr 15, 2010
sorry what i meant to say is there any charges involved to use gps as this relies on a gps connection?
thank you

1. The application doesn't need any internet connection if you don't use CellTower positioning (this is disabled and locked by default)

2. Application relies on GPS data. Even if you set your country manually it will be enough to calculate Moonset/Moonrise times.

Please follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/lifewaresolutio/
to get information about latest releases and updates.

All the technical questions are welcome as well:
http://lifewaresolutions.com/support/

Top Liked Posts