Screen protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pvchip3

Nov 17, 2010
What is the most recommend screen protector? Or glass protector...opinions please. ...im thinking about the zagg hd

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

xile6

Dec 2, 2008
Dallas
What is the most recommend screen protector? Or glass protector...opinions please. ...im thinking about the zagg hd

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda app-developers app

Tons of threads about screen protectors.
Check those out.

i always go with a clear protect from ebay. I end up getting 6 for like $5 and i change them out if they get scathed or starts to not look clear.
Normally i can go about 6months without a problem. Other times its been a yr.

The never used a glass protector before but i have heard that some of them are very hard to get off and then its still glass so it can scratch. While others will loose there glue and come off.

dr.m0x

Oct 28, 2010
Auckland
Illome flex. No problems with the glue though I haven't needed to take it off. Yeah it can scratch but it's much harder to scratch than a plastic protector. You can't even begin to compare to clarity and feel of a plastic protector to glass either.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DLCPhoto

Nov 12, 2009
www.dlcphoto.com
I like the Verizon TPU Holster/Case, and so wanted as thin a protector as possible. It's a little on the pricey side, but I went with the 'Just Like Glass Nano' and am extremely pleased with it. Just as thin as a plastic screen protector, but with the clarity and smooth surface texture of glass. Gives me the best of both worlds.

Rixsta

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 26, 2010
Nottingham
Thread Closed

Please search before posting, there is no need for another thread on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.