Search This thread

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
Im using faux control,
I uninstall stweaks, delete .ael folder
Set all my settings in faux
Reboot.

After reboot, im still seeing .ael again it keeps coming back. All my settings sticks in faux
But when i open .ael folder then check default.profile my governer still shows Ondemand and all default settings in the same.

Is that normal?

the .ael folder will always come back bc the kernel you are flashing still unfortunately has stweaks control..
but no, it doesnt matter what that file shows if yuo are not using stweaks.. those are supposed to be the defaults of using stweaks...

radz_

Feb 23, 2013
Faux is the best by far my man!
More than worth the 5 usd plus you can use it with any kernel and most phones :)
+1
+ More control than Trickster
im working on sounds right now, using faux too
dont hear a diff no matter what value i set.. no big deal though for me i have Viper..[emoji12]

fartlec

Sep 23, 2011
thanks for the awesome work

are there any plans to add the kexec-hardboot patch for multirom support ?

thanks and congrats again for your work!

Reactions: friedrich420

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
Is there one that you can recommend. I'm using albe95 note 4 rom. Oh and thanks for the reply

i had an earlier version that i did just for the people on 4.4.4 roms.. i got turned off by your cooks (and some children who are following them- check 2-3 pages back and you will see the disrespectful children im talking about) so i said "fukc it" im not supporting 4.4.4 anymore...

Last edited:

kaseykrehbiel

Dec 28, 2011
i had an earlier version that i did just for the people on 4.4.4 roms.. i cant truned off by your cooks (and some children who are following them- check 2-3 pages back and you will see the respectful children im talking about) so i said "fukc it" im not supporting 4.4.4 anymore...
I'm sorry to hear that bro. Just means a couple of less upstanding folks ruined it for the rest of us. I love your kernel (it's been my favorite one for a while) and it totally sucks to hear that I can't use it until I get off of 4.4.4. I hope you change your mind. But if you don't, I'll be back when lollipop stabilizes. Thanks for your work. All the best.

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
I'm sorry to hear that bro. Just means a couple of less upstanding folks ruined it for the rest of us. I love your kernel (it's been my favorite one for a while) and it totally sucks to hear that I can't use it until I get off of 4.4.4. I hope you change your mind. But if you don't, I'll be back when lollipop stabilizes. Thanks for your work. All the best.

in Albe's Note 4 rom the default kernel is the AEL kernel i did for 4.4.4.
And on Eudemony's rom as well.

Are you using a different 4.4.4. rom?

kaseykrehbiel

Dec 28, 2011
in Albe's Note 4 rom the default kernel is the AEL kernel i did for 4.4.4.
And on Eudemony's rom as well.

Are you using a different 4.4.4. rom?
Yeah, I've been using the Hyperdrive ROM. It comes with ktoonsez's kernel but I can't keep it because it gives me the sleep of death and then my alarm doesn't go off in the morning.

I installed AEL 6.5 hoping I wouldn't really need to connect my phone to my PC because it's the only stable kernel I can find that supports overclocking (I'm one of the fortunate few with an extremely oc-friendly phone.)

Thanks again for your work. I for one really appreciate your time and effort.

Reactions: saham424

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
Yeah, I've been using the Hyperdrive ROM. It comes with ktoonsez's kernel but I can't keep it because it gives me the sleep of death and then my alarm doesn't go off in the morning.

I installed AEL 6.5 hoping I wouldn't really need to connect my phone to my PC because it's the only stable kernel I can find that supports overclocking (I'm one of the fortunate few with an extremely oc-friendly phone.)

Thanks again for your work. I for one really appreciate your time and effort.

thank you
you can always use a micro sd transformer to move stuff from your pc to your phone if you need to..
i understand its not the ideal..

edit: give me a day or so to see whether ill do a v6.5 for 4.4.4.
i need to get that s4 out of the box ;)

Last edited:

kaseykrehbiel

Dec 28, 2011
thank you
you can always use a micro sd transformer to move stuff from your pc to your phone if you need to..
i understand its not the ideal..

edit: give me a day or so to see whether ill do a v6.5 for 4.4.4.
i need to get that s4 out of the box ;)
I use Google Drive for smaller files and AndSMB for larger ones when I need to transfer files. Not nearly as fast as a USB connection but it works. Thanks again. I'm sure I'm not the only one that appreciates what you do.

friedrich420

Dec 25, 2011
The Land of Whatever
This is an update to support 4.4.4 Roms

(14 December 2014) S4 AEL Kernel v6.5B

Changelog:

- Aroma installer with 4 different choices

Choice 1:
AEL Kernel Mainline for any 4.4.2 Rom
Mainline= No CPU OC or UC

Choice 2:
AEL Kernel Superlative for any 4.4.2 Rom
Superlative= CPU OC and UC (2.1ghz max, 162mhz min)

Choice 3:
AEL Kernel Mainline ONLY for 4.4.4 Roms
Mainline= No CPU OC or UC

Choice 4:
AEL Kernel Superlative ONLY for 4.4.4 Roms
Superlative= CPU OC and UC (2.1ghz max, 162mhz min)

- For CPU frequency and governors control use trickster mod or faux clock app

DOWNLOAD

S

speedwayfan75

great Kernel features, no good Stweaks..
I purchase, Faux and Trickster donate version to use this Kernel still not good.. settings wont stick for both app.. it sticks for how many hours but after couple reboots still Ondemand is active, all default still active... it might stick for a while but i dont even know if the Governor that i choose is active..

Sounds controler not working in Stweaks at all.

I dont think Stweaks is the problem,. It might be the codes to use Stweaks.. tried to use diff kernel Stweaks works flawless..

But no doubt the features of this Kernel is the best among others.. just need to fix Stweaks instead of using separate app from playstore...

PS: this is my review, ive been flashing diff Kernels to my phone almost every other day or every update from diff Kernels... features of this Kernel is great but you cant use all of them because of the Controller issue..
Hmm everything sticks with trickster free here.

roy72

Jun 23, 2013
Google Pixel 7
Delete

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Setings stick here.. this is like the 4th or 5th time you are posting false reports and people come to correct you.. if it doesnt stick for you find your mistake and stop polluting my threads with bull**** reports or reviews nobody has asked for..
+1

Reactions: Darkwing_X
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts