[FIXED] VAlert 1.21 - Customize vibration pattern

Search This thread

the guitarist

Sep 6, 2008
we really need a fix for the HTC Volume Control issue...

This is a must have app for every htc user but without a fix it's just annoying.

hoping for an update soon

dancemacabre

Mar 12, 2009
Malacca
Not good on my Xperia.. the ringtone delayed for like 6 or 10 seconds before ringing.. No vibration at all although i followed the setting @ post 1.

If this can be fix it's a good cab

kuztardd

Nov 8, 2008
sadly and annoyingly all ringtones are delayed for apprx 3 seconds, regardless of VAlert with the Xperia.

Kovacs Bela

Aug 13, 2007
Possibility to silent an incoming call with using s2u2

Hi,

I would like to ask a "feature" if it is possible to easily implement in your VAlert program.
I use S2U2 for CallerID program. When I got an incoming call, it is possible to silent the ring tone with the volume up/down button. This function works perfectly, except the vibration does not go to off.

Can you fix this issue?

Thank you!

Regards,
KB

dbqe

Apr 23, 2009
same for incoming SMS?

first of all: great tool, extremely small and working fine!
On my HTC Touch HD it works perfect for incoming calls, but not for SMS. Can it be extended to work for incoming SMS as well? There I've got the same 'problem': an mp3 tone assigned for incoming SMS and the vibration is as long as the mp3: annoying long...

Best
Daniel

darfri

Nov 13, 2008
OnePlus 6T
The right app

This is one of the many apps that I love but cannot use. Why? Because it is an ordinary process. So? WINMO can run max 32 processes and will kill the first one if you execute more. What to do?

Solution: This kind of app should be system service

dionysos77

Jan 19, 2007
I couldn't read the whole thread, is there any release with SMS vibration adjustment capability.

if not yet, any plan of release with that feature ??

teddyteddy92

Dec 18, 2007
very nice app!
the only problem is that it s lagging on my touch diamond:( so i can't get i synchronized with a song!
any idea if this is a problem of the diamond or only my device because there are too many apps installed and so it hangs up?

fredskis

Dec 14, 2008
Brisbane
very nice app!
the only problem is that it s lagging on my touch diamond:( so i can't get i synchronized with a song!
any idea if this is a problem of the diamond or only my device because there are too many apps installed and so it hangs up?

The first couple of seconds are unpredictable on my Touch HD and it occasionally speeds up or slows down throughout as well... :(