Released for:
N7100 - XXDLJ2/XXDLK7/XXDLL4​

Features:
- FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
- Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
- Remove added applications *
- Alphabetical representation of the added applications *
- No need for restarting the device *
- Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs *
- Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
- Ability to delete the bar's data in case you're having problems.
- Very flexible framework

* New features

The parts of this mod:
- The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
- The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.

The application now is COMPLETELY free.
That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.
For donors, you will be getting a special gift in the future, something even better than this :p

How to use this mod:
Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery

- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
- Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
- Use the application, pick your apps
- Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
- Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.

NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.

A video demonstration of the mod in action:

Version 1:
Version 2:

Downloads:
Frameworks Mod for Odexed and Deodexed:
Please Backup, to be on the safe side!

XXDLJ2
XXDLK7
XXDLL4

Control App:

Some notes:
- If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you. (N7105 too)
- I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.

Thanks to my friend Bluewall for making that very nice icon
Thanks to my friend wanam for providing me with the stock files for LJ3

Last edited:

LegendK95

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2011
Jerusalem
F.A.Q.

Q: Why do I have FlashStatusBar service FC?
A: Most probably because you have installed a mod (transparent for example), the solution would be to use any root capable file manager, and go to data/data and delete the folder named com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService, reboot then try again.

Q: Okay, what if I want to install this mod on a supported, but odexed base?
A: Install the framework files, then use a root capable file manager, and go to /system/app and delete FlashBarService.odex. Then go to /system/framework and delete services.odex as well, and that's it.
NOTE: I have tried this personally, and it worked for me. But many users are reporting that they are stuck at Samsung logo. So try at your own risk, and make sure to backup.

Bored? Read this informative post by richlum, thanks to him.

Note: I am not responsible for any action that you make using this mod, or anything that happens to your phone! But I'll be happy to help.

Last edited:

RavenY2K3

Nov 13, 2006
Well done dude, looks real easy to use and you've made a really useful, native feature, even more usable!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Fornowagain

Jul 14, 2010
UK
Donated. Decompiled/recompiled my own framework for this. But this is a much simpler method, well done.

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Getting FCs on flash bar service and solution in FAQ doesn't work.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

poczynek

Jul 10, 2012
Sydney
Haha why are you sorry? Well, honestly I'm currently using wanam's stock ROM (not edited one) because he is a close friend of mine, and everything is going well. Maybe you want to try that?

Sorry because I'd love it to work on HyperNote! How can I get it back to stock? Or any work around for HyperNote?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Released for:
    N7100 - XXDLJ2/XXDLK7/XXDLL4​

Features:
    - FULL Control over the MultiWindow Bar
    - Add applications to the MultiWindow Bar with ease
    - Remove added applications *
    - Alphabetical representation of the added applications *
    - No need for restarting the device *
    - Reads the settings of the old application, and gets the icons on each boot to fix a lot of bugs *
    - Control Framework-Defined applications, including Samsung PreDefined Ones
    - Ability to delete the bar's data in case you're having problems.
    - Very flexible framework

* New features

The parts of this mod:
    - The Framework Hacks: Low-level (smali) edits to some parts of the framework, there are no side-effects, and you don't have to reenter your accounts after installing the mod. This part is the most important part, the additional mod communicates with the control app.
    - The Control App: the app which allows you to choose which apps are to be added to the multi window functionality and/or control pre-defined framework-side ones.

The application now is COMPLETELY free.
    That said, if you like the app, you can support it by donating any amount you want.
    For donors, you will be getting a special gift in the future, something even better than this :p

How to use this mod:
    Requirements: A supported base, deodexed, CWM recovery

- Flash modded framework files corresponding to your firmware
    - Download the apk, move it to your sdcard, and install it normally
    - Use the application, pick your apps
    - Reboot, and then check the MultiWindow Bar
    - Click on edit button on the MultiWindow Bar, and add the new apps to the bar.

NOTE: The control app works on all firmwares, but you have to choose the right modded framework files for your corresponding firmware.

A video demonstration of the mod in action:

Version 1:
    Version 2:

Downloads:
    Frameworks Mod for Odexed and Deodexed:
    Please Backup, to be on the safe side!

XXDLJ2
    XXDLK7
    XXDLL4

Control App:

Some notes:
    - If you don't find your firmware, feel free to post here, or PM me, and I'll make sure it will be available for you. (N7105 too)
    - I will work as fast as I can on updating the framework mod once new firmwares come out.

Thanks to my friend Bluewall for making that very nice icon
    Thanks to my friend wanam for providing me with the stock files for LJ3
    F.A.Q.

Q: Why do I have FlashStatusBar service FC?
    A: Most probably because you have installed a mod (transparent for example), the solution would be to use any root capable file manager, and go to data/data and delete the folder named com.sec.android.app.FlashBarService, reboot then try again.

Q: Okay, what if I want to install this mod on a supported, but odexed base?
    A: Install the framework files, then use a root capable file manager, and go to /system/app and delete FlashBarService.odex. Then go to /system/framework and delete services.odex as well, and that's it.
    NOTE: I have tried this personally, and it worked for me. But many users are reporting that they are stuck at Samsung logo. So try at your own risk, and make sure to backup.

Bored? Read this informative post by richlum, thanks to him.

Note: I am not responsible for any action that you make using this mod, or anything that happens to your phone! But I'll be happy to help.
    Guys I'm working on the new version, please just wait.
    4.1.2 official version should be up by tomorrow guys! Sorry but I have exams.
    The mod for LJ2 is ready, but I will take a while before uploading due to some problems