[INDEX] List of themers and designers

Search This thread

nikwen

Feb 1, 2013
Berlin, Germany
www.nikwen.de
List of themers and designers

Update November 5, 2018: This list is no longer being maintained.

Here on xda there are plenty of good developers out there. However, I have seen many developers who are very good at programming but not at designing and theming. Many great apps work perfectly but do not look very pleasing. In my opinion this is a very sad condition.

On the other hand there are also many great themers and designers here on xda. They create appealing themes for third party apps and share their modified versions with the online community. :good:

Hence I asked myself why both developers and themers as well as icon or graphic designers do not work together.
Developers need people who are good at theming and designing just as the themers and designers need developers to work with. :)

The best part: Both will benefit from this cooperation. :)

For that reason I created this thread. If you are a themer or designer, send me a PM with a link to your profile. I will add you to the list. :)

The list:

By the way: We have already got great lists for app testers, translators, developers and marketing experts.

This was featured on the XDA portal on May 17, 2013. :D

Last edited:

GODZSON

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 2, 2007
Boynton Beach
🥂 Glad to assist/partner up. Always here to assist and collab w develolers or designers.
Any inquires contact me directly.
•Will setup updates with Nikwen.

Last edited:
Reactions: nikwen

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
this is nice..

I support the effort, and if you need me to take on some graphic challenges, don't hesitate.
Some help example can be found here.

promo-shoot.jpg

Reactions: nikwen

whitest0rm

Jan 9, 2011
Essex
im not a proffesional but i have done some graphics for users on here, and designed graphics for other sites,

so if anyone needs something, ill be happy to help too :)

lots of work and recomendations :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    List of themers and designers

Update November 5, 2018: This list is no longer being maintained.

Here on xda there are plenty of good developers out there. However, I have seen many developers who are very good at programming but not at designing and theming. Many great apps work perfectly but do not look very pleasing. In my opinion this is a very sad condition.

On the other hand there are also many great themers and designers here on xda. They create appealing themes for third party apps and share their modified versions with the online community. :good:

Hence I asked myself why both developers and themers as well as icon or graphic designers do not work together.
    Developers need people who are good at theming and designing just as the themers and designers need developers to work with. :)

The best part: Both will benefit from this cooperation. :)

For that reason I created this thread. If you are a themer or designer, send me a PM with a link to your profile. I will add you to the list. :)

The list:

By the way: We have already got great lists for app testers, translators, developers and marketing experts.

This was featured on the XDA portal on May 17, 2013. :D
    Just one change which came to my mind:

To help the developers decide who to choose, you can create a post here in which you give links to examples of your work. That is your possibility to show why you are the perfect person for the job. :)
    Such a relief for people like us!
    I'm a developer, too, and no good designer. For that reason I watch this Youtube videos by Google: Android Design in Action
    They have also created an app for that which I mostly use: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astuetz.android.adia

Great series with a lot of good tips. ;)

Not sure if anyone here has been following my weekly updates on Google+
    I'm developing an app, scheduled for launch at the beginning of the year. Its a resource center for Design. I recently added Android Designer to my portfolio, back when I started studying Holo UI and UX, and I thought community awareness was sorely needed.
    With that in mind, the app will have everything you need to get from a gingerbread style green and orange app, to pure sleek beauty and functionality.
    This will focus mainly on Holo design, so stay tuned. Nikwen, maybe we can talk about adding it to the OP after launch ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Hey. I'm Niclas!
    I'm working for a Full Media Company as a Media Designer in South Germany.
    But in my freetime it's my hobby, too.

Im creating Icons, Logos, Adverts and so on (for Print and Non-Print).
    I love my work and hobby but I can't do programming work, so it's your thing to integrate my works in your project.

If you 're interested write me a message or an E-Mail (swedax94@gmail.com).
    I don't want to earn money but I would be much obliged if my name appears somewhere (I don't say "No" to voluntary donation, but is not necessary).