DN3 rom Users...

Search This thread

Seere Petrova

Sep 9, 2013
Anyone here having issues with DN3 rom?

I was having some issues with memory and lag but i managed to fix it with Agni Kernel, I chose Gaming Profile and Pegasusq 2cores under GOvernor...
I have the donate Greenify and applied hibernation to all the things i dont use that wont affect my phone cause it also gives me the option to hibernate system apps... got Bootmanager from Xposed and frozen all useless things with Titanium backup.i also use Ram Manager pro and i activated more free memory... by doing this little tunning i finally got a stable DN3 rom with Note 3 features...

StyLoPrinCe

Sep 30, 2013
Ahmedabad
www.facebook.com

I was having some issues with memory and lag but i managed to fix it with Agni Kernel, I chose Gaming Profile and Pegasusq 2cores under GOvernor...
I have the donate Greenify and applied hibernation to all the things i dont use that wont affect my phone cause it also gives me the option to hibernate system apps... got Bootmanager from Xposed and frozen all useless things with Titanium backup.i also use Ram Manager pro and i activated more free memory... by doing this little tunning i finally got a stable DN3 rom with Note 3 features...

i m on stock 4.3
BB=mk1
build ml4
rooted n tripped knox to 1

now i wnt to flash dn3 rom
wht r the instruction for me ?
m hving twrp recovery

n after dn3 if i wnt too revert to stock 4.3 then just a nandroid restore from twrp will doo or any special instructions?

Seere Petrova

Sep 9, 2013
How to install...

i m on stock 4.3
BB=mk1
build ml4

m hving twrp recovery

n after dn3 if i wnt too revert to stock 4.3 then just a nandroid restore from twrp will doo or any special instructions?

WHat you need to do now that you are rooted... install Philz Recovery...

then once the DN3 rom is on your sdcard... go to philz recovery then to erase or factory reset.... reset to install new rom... then flash the DN3 rom go through Aroma options and finally reboot... is not that hard... though any questions you can ask..ohhh and once you're on Dn3 i dont think you'll be wishing to go back to stock...

Attachments

• philz_touch_5.15.0-n7100.zip
    61 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: StyLoPrinCe

Devinda

Oct 17, 2012

Yes You have to flash philz recovery but the latest philz won't work , You have to flash exactly Philz recovery 5.15 to be able to flash DN3 3.2 rom

and after you flash the rom and if you don't have wifi , just flash mj5 bootloader via odin 3 and you should be fine and good to go :)

you can flash a custom kernel if u like but even the kernel in DN3 is also pretty good, no lags or any force closes for me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How to install...

i m on stock 4.3
    BB=mk1
    build ml4

m hving twrp recovery

WHat you need to do now that you are rooted... install Philz Recovery...

then once the DN3 rom is on your sdcard... go to philz recovery then to erase or factory reset.... reset to install new rom... then flash the DN3 rom go through Aroma options and finally reboot... is not that hard... though any questions you can ask..ohhh and once you're on Dn3 i dont think you'll be wishing to go back to stock...

I think that is for DN3 must have : MJ5 bootloader :) ?

Helllo :)

Not at all ! i install this rom with an 'old bootloader' (from a 4.1.2 version so without knox) and no problem (if wifi break please install agni kernel for example)

Bye !