[ROM][10-SEP][silentUC] Valkyrie_v7.4 FireStorm FX-23135-21916 [1024MB TMO supported]

Search This thread

warlack

Apr 7, 2008
the digital compass app is not working for me in both 6.0 roms.
when i open it, it disappears straight away again.

Crusoe86

Jan 30, 2009
Cologne
Hi agent_47,

I'am sure you won't hear it :p But the modem Link is still not working. Same problem as every release Mr agent_47... Skoll! :p

I can confirm the Compass issue and...

For the Navigon (in landscape mode) Users...
You have to add an exeption in "changescreen" otherwhise navigon starts with landscape screen in portrait mode and the result is that you only can see the half of the screen :)

Many regards
Crusoe

tompok82

Jun 14, 2008
Valkyrie v6.0 FireStormLEO RapidShare, MegaUpload, Hotfile, Storage.to & Deposit Files Links
Valkyrie FireStormLEO v6.0 21892_L
38850_newicon2.jpg

39404_20tf7ly.png
leo_valkyrie_v6.0.21892LEO_L.7z

41298_untitled.png

41085_logo.png

40883_storage.jpg

41082_depositfiles.jpg

Crusoe86

Jan 30, 2009
Cologne
Hi agent_47,

I've found another annoying bug...
There is an application called "LMT".
Every time it activates itself (you can see it if there are big unknown symbols on the screen) a few seconds later you have to reset your phone?
Which other function has this tool (except of freezing the phone)?
And can I disable it somehow?
Thank you :)

Many regards
Chris

EDIT: Another "Bug": If you use "Nitrogen" and skip some tracks, then the sound lag... Please use "Nitrogen 1.2 a4".

Last edited:

agent_47

Jan 7, 2009
GÖTEBORG
same to me it doesent work ,appart from that what i see it looks gr8:D
fixed in the new 23540 :)
Hi agent_47,

Every time it activates itself (you can see it if there are big unknown symbols on the screen) a few seconds later you have to reset your phone?

Many regards
Chris

EDIT: Another "Bug": If you use "Nitrogen" and skip some tracks, then the sound lag... Please use "Nitrogen 1.2 a4".

1.LMT works find here :(
does nitrogen skip for all???

mine is good

Last edited:

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
LMT popped up strange symbols onto the screen from time to time, so I deleted it from the Windows\Startup folder. I see no point in using such a program anyway.
But it never crashed.

I cannot say about Nitrogen because I never used it. We have a fantastic music player built into Sense, so why mess the phone with additional applications? ;)

Hi agent_47,

Many regards
Chris

Last edited:

skycamefalling

Dec 6, 2008
Austria
Hm, RSS Hub sometimes hangs. Just reading one feed and going back to the RSS Home screen and suddenly the program doesn't respond. I can go back to Sense by pressing the "Home"-Key and close RSS Hub via the task manager but it would be better if the program won't hang in first place.
This happens one time a day at least.

Anyone encountered the same problem and/or has a fix for this?

kenneth.sung

Jan 20, 2010
soon.

once i decide if i should cook in this proximity softwarr. its a lil irritating at times but certainly makes sure device don turn on accidental key press in pocket...n given the batti life of hd2, its a cool app to have

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=624206

proximity software=] nice, i'm using now, super great=]

jcrompton

Nov 30, 2004
Hurricane, WV
Google Pixel 5
Google Pixel 5a
+1 on the proximity sensor - it seems pretty useful.

I'm gonna see if it plays nice with PocketShield. I bounce back and forth about that software (I purchased it - it's not free) - its main advantage is that it unlocks with light. Thus when you take it out of your pocket or holster and push the power button it unlocks automatically (except at night , then you still have to use a finger sweep)