Very cool Expandable Storage device for your android phones

Search This thread

malebu

May 1, 2010
Hi Friends,

We have a new product on kickstarters called µGO is a device that lets you extend your Android mobile and tablet's storage capacity infinitely. µGO provides both an SD/SDHC and a microSD card slot which you can use to transfer data to and from your mobile device. µGO also lets you power/charge your device and sync with your computer without unplugging µGO from your device. µGO achieves this by providing an auxiliary microUSB port build in.

Please check it out and if you like it, please support us by contributing to the funding.

Search for "Expandable SD and Micro SD storage for Android users" in Kickstarter

If your guys have any questions let me know and I'll try to answer them as much as possible.

a67c34183507a37d34fcd63837a55dc8_large.jpg

vectron

Apr 23, 2011
Yes it is OTG... otherwise your computer will not sync with your mobile device..

Just curious, why did you have to cancel this KS campaign a year ago and restart it again now? Also, if you already put work and resources into making this product last year, why will it take that long second time around to be available only in August? Sorry, not trying to give you a hard time, just curious.

malebu

May 1, 2010
Just curious, why did you have to cancel this KS campaign a year ago and restart it again now? Also, if you already put work and resources into making this product last year, why will it take that long second time around to be available only in August? Sorry, not trying to give you a hard time, just curious.

Last year I went with a target of 25K which turned out to be unrealistic. So i cancelled the funding. I did not post after that as the manufacturer I was working with would only produces at 10K units or more. I rebooted the funding as I found a new manufacturer who can produce 100 units minimum.

I already have the prototype I use. If this even goes to those 100 people who need something like this, I will be happy to work with them. So i rebooted the funding with a lowered goal of 5K.

Reactions: vectron

KRAZYADROIDMASTER

Feb 1, 2011
I need one of these.

Wow 2 Hi capacity card in this adapter and one in the phone.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Last year I went with a target of 25K which turned out to be unrealistic. So i cancelled the funding. I did not post after that as the manufacturer I was working with would only produces at 10K units or more. I rebooted the funding as I found a new manufacturer who can produce 100 units minimum.

I already have the prototype I use. If this even goes to those 100 people who need something like this, I will be happy to work with them. So i rebooted the funding with a lowered goal of 5K.