[Q] Photo viewing?

Search This thread

n8theasian

Feb 11, 2014
Well this is my first question. My dad has a windows 8 phone has been having several issues. One of these that I have not been able to solve is that after he takes a photo the pictures simply dissapear. I used my computer to see if the photos deleted themselves or what. The pictures can be found but they are still not able to be veiwed on the actual phone. Any help would be appreciated!

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
Well this is my first question. My dad has a windows 8 phone has been having several issues. One of these that I have not been able to solve is that after he takes a photo the pictures simply dissapear. I used my computer to see if the photos deleted themselves or what. The pictures can be found but they are still not able to be veiwed on the actual phone. Any help would be appreciated!

Curious!

What happens when you try a hard reset?

Are you able to find the pictures on your computer when looking at the SD card or its internal storage?

n8theasian

Feb 11, 2014
Curious!

What happens when you try a hard reset?

Are you able to find the pictures on your computer when looking at the SD card or its internal storage?

I plugged the phone into my computer to look at internal storage he doesn't have an ad card yet. And I didn't do a hard reset because he would loose a lit if data.

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
I plugged the phone into my computer to look at internal storage he doesn't have an ad card yet. And I didn't do a hard reset because he would loose a lit if data.

My first thought would be to slao an SD card in then change it to use SD card to store pictures, if you don't want to keep SD card in then change it back to internal storage, its maybe got a bit confused, changing to SD card and back again my jolt it to life with out reset

Sent from my arc 10HD using xda app-developers app

Reactions: n8theasian

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My first thought would be to slao an SD card in then change it to use SD card to store pictures, if you don't want to keep SD card in then change it back to internal storage, its maybe got a bit confused, changing to SD card and back again my jolt it to life with out reset

Sent from my arc 10HD using xda app-developers app