[Q] micromax canvas a74 freezes on boot start logo

Search This thread

ajdk

Mar 30, 2014
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
as i am new to rooting and all i read about root and its advantages so i rooted my device (Micromax Canvas Fun A74) using framaroot.apk it rooted sucess fully but when i tried to install cwm recovry using any app which i found on xda forum sorry i forgot that app name so when click to install cwm recovery my android stuck and then i removed battery and when i turn on again it just remains stuck on the start logo i tried everything like factory reset ,removal of battery ,odin etc but it still stuck there
so plz plz plz i need help how to repair my android

jbaker22

Jan 18, 2014
fix

Your phone won't do much since it was reset. You will need to put an update on the SDcard and go into recovery mode. Then, select "update from sdcard".

nareshnanib

Mar 24, 2014
The same thing happend to me also even I didn't do anything after rooting.. Then I've given my mobile in service centre.. They replaced the motherboard

Sent from my Micromax A74 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Sakthivel_Subbiah

Jan 9, 2014
boomi
as i am new to rooting and all i read about root and its advantages so i rooted my device (Micromax Canvas Fun A74) using framaroot.apk it rooted sucess fully but when i tried to install cwm recovry using any app which i found on xda forum sorry i forgot that app name so when click to install cwm recovery my android stuck and then i removed battery and when i turn on again it just remains stuck on the start logo i tried everything like factory reset ,removal of battery ,odin etc but it still stuck there
so plz plz plz i need help how to repair my android

Do you have a sp flash tool backup ? if you have one flash it your phone will back to normal..