METAMORPH SwypeThemes (7)(updated 11/19 Vintage/BlueHue/MoJoBlur/Simple Lime Swype)

Search This thread

motorjonny

Feb 2, 2010
MoJoMorph (via metamorph)

Here is a little status bar teaser. I only recolored the connection and battery indicator. I plan on creating some swype themes, status bar, and possibly pull down. First Swype Theme is up!

How To:

1. Root!
2. Install MetaMorph from the market
3. Debugging mode on!
4. Copy ZIP files (my morphs) to sd card (unmount before proceeding)
5. Launch MetaMorph
6. Click 'unzip/extract new them"
7. Press arrow on bottom right to go to sd card
8. Find the ZIP theme and click it.
9. Click close on pop up after the files are loaded
10. Click 'apply all'
11. I haven't run too many yet... but I had to click apply all twice for it to take and the 'theme applied' message pops up.
12. Enjoy and show off your cool new swype keyboard to lame ass unrooted friends.
13. remember the best nation in the world... DOnation. (click link below)
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...bn=PP-DonationsBF:btn_donate_LG.gif:NonHosted

MoJoSwype 2.0 Vintage (stamped)

VintageMoJoSwype.zip

MoJoSwype 2.0 BlueHue

BlueHueMoJoSwype.zip

MoJoSwype 2.0 MoJoBlur

MoJoSwype 2.0 Simple Lime

SimpleLimeMoJoSwype.zip

MoJoSwype 1.0 Kryptonic

KryptonicMoJoSwype.zip

MoJoSwype 1.0 - Plastic Wrapped

MoJoSwype.zip

MoJoSwype 1.1 Blue Glass Tiles

GlassTilesMoJoSwype.zip

Last edited:

motorjonny

Feb 2, 2010
Wow not 1 reply... Nobody knows what metamorph is on the 4g huh?

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA App

likeitnot

Jun 23, 2010
Hey motorjonny thanks for uploading this for all of us. I appreciate it. I'm not exactly to familiar with Metamorph themes myself but when I do get my new device I might just end up giving it a try. I like new things! Thanks again and I hope the thread picks up for ya.

motorjonny

Feb 2, 2010
hehe thanks.. People on the vibrant and other phones were pretty into this stuff. It is as easy as following the instructions i put up. I guess it is a bit early for this device... but I will continue to design some more. This phone rocks!

ESKIMOn00b

Apr 16, 2009
alabama
I think you'll find that people aren't as mod/flash happy without full blown ROMs to flash over any major fsck up...

Plus we don't have a way to totally restore it to shipping Rom from full root either AFAIK

motorjonny

Feb 2, 2010
I think you'll find that people aren't as mod/flash happy without full blown ROMs to flash over any major fsck up...

Plus we don't have a way to totally restore it to shipping Rom from full root either AFAIK

I totally understand that. I was a bit scared to start this work with no roms. But Nandroid works. I screwed up swype trying to load the g2 version with a mic.. no luck.. deleted swype.. Nandroid restore brought me back to right after i rooted. I have never had a problem with any metamorph I have created messing me up beyond repair. Mine are pretty basic image changes at this point.

ESKIMOn00b

Apr 16, 2009
alabama
I agree. But with the calibre of members on the forums these days with apps floating around like one click root, and perm root thru visionary has decreased severely and as a result some may not be as comfortable as you or I.

Nandroid has saved my Bacon on more than one occasion.

Also every one who purchased the device on launch is still within their return period, many have not made up their minds whether or not to even keep the device (i know I will, I may have to still swap mine out however...) and don't want any difficulty returning (or swapping) the phone.

I totally understand that. I was a bit scared to start this work with no roms. But Nandroid works. I screwed up swype trying to load the g2 version with a mic.. no luck.. deleted swype.. Nandroid restore brought me back to right after i rooted. I have never had a problem with any metamorph I have created messing me up beyond repair. Mine are pretty basic image changes at this point.

I did the same thing here on the MT4G, but didnt backup before deleting swype because it worked fine on my N1. now Im without swype until...

Mmarzex

Apr 14, 2009
Hey I don't know if anyone else using metamoprh or ninjamorph but neither wants to work for me. anytime I try and run the checks it tells me that some files could not be extracted and setup.And tells me to make sure my system partition has enough space. I have no idea what it means or how to fix it.

ESKIMOn00b

Apr 16, 2009
alabama
Can't get kryptonic to work on iced glacier 1.0 swype literally disappears from the input menu... applying a different morph brings it back....

Blue hue as well it seems...

aznpr1de808

Sep 25, 2010
San Antonio
Can't get kryptonic to work on iced glacier 1.0 swype literally disappears from the input menu... applying a different morph brings it back....

Blue hue as well it seems...

apply it twice thats what i did then mine stuck i have iced V1.0 too and i got the blue hue working makes sure u r changing the input method too

motorjonny

Feb 2, 2010
Yes mine disappears too, 2nd morph of the same theme brings it back...