[ROM] MIUI.us v4 2.8.10 ICS [08/10/2012]

Search This thread

pside15

Aug 5, 2010
Flowery Branch, Ga
Out of personal preference, I do prefer the rom with highest quad score. I'm not saying any other rom is better, I simply asked for the test. Kinda sad to get all snappy over it though, I mean really. I'm not much of a fan of MIUI, I just like tracking the improvements over time over ALL the roms in terms of benchmark scores.

Just curious, why do you prefer the ROM with the highest quadrant score? It's your opinion and you are definitely entitled to it but you could be missing out on some great ROMs just because they don't have a high benchmark. You should try out ROMs and see how they preform in real everyday use to decide which ROM you want to use. Benchmarks mean absolutely nothing in regards to how a phone preforms. They are basically worthless.

Anyway, glad to see a MIUI ROM pop up. I'll give it a try when the themes are working. I don't care to much for the stock MIUI look.

linds6630

Jan 12, 2011
YES!! ive been waiting for MIUI on this phone im so stoked!!

can anyone confirm- themes are NOT working in this release?

Can someone do me a favor and try applying the theme I link to in the OP, if that doesn't work, use a file explorer and go to /data/system and create a folder named theme and try applying again..if that still doesn't work get me a logcat...I know I've said it before but I don't have this device and need you guys to help me out here with getting bugs worked out

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

lfwake08

Dec 29, 2008
North Florida
Can someone do me a favor and try applying the theme I link to in the OP, if that doesn't work, use a file explorer and go to /data/system and create a folder named theme and try applying again..if that still doesn't work get me a logcat...I know I've said it before but I don't have this device and need you guys to help me out here with getting bugs worked out

will do, it may take me a bit though im still flashing the ROM. thanks for the quick response

arnelolavides

Oct 27, 2010
Jacksonville
Hi..nice nice..all i can say is nice..just got two problems..can you please have the fm radio work..and also the auto focus of the camera is not working..aside from that..pretty stable..i applied the dual core mod and this MIUI flies.good good job

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

MyronJ906

Apr 22, 2008
I saw this thread when I woke up this morning and it made my decision to buy a One XL TODAY. I'm amazed by how much better things seem compared to the Atrix. This whole time I had been under the belief that nothing was a huge upgrade from it

Reactions: droidiac13

corythug

Aug 2, 2011
PA
I saw this thread when I woke up this morning and it made my decision to buy a One XL TODAY. I'm amazed by how much better things seem compared to the Atrix. This whole time I had been under the belief that nothing was a huge upgrade from it

Nice choice :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Silellak

May 17, 2012
I assume, because this is CM9-based, the Sense camera app modifications are not present in this ROM?

Thanks!

gpo1956

Mar 6, 2012
Russellville, Ar USA
I really really like this one so far. I'm waiting to see how battery is, but I think this could be my one and only stick to ROM. One thing that bugs me though, is there any way to hide apps since there is no app drawer? If not, can some post what apps might be deleted without causing any problems?

Xandlinger

Feb 10, 2010

Didn't work when I tried to apply it right after downloading.

But it worked when I created a folder named 'theme' in /data/system and reapplied it. Looks good.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
    MIUI v4 For the AT&T HTC One X
    -​
    Installation Instructions:

• Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    • Boot into recovery via fastboot
    • Create a backup
    • Factory reset device
    • Install zip from SD card
    • Reboot and enjoy!

• Camcorder
    • Themes - you need to manually create a folder named "theme" in data/system
      There may be other bugs, but I don't have this device. I need to rely on the community to report the bugs and provide logcats for the issues. Without a logcat there isn't much I can do to fix things that are broken. Paste your logcat to logcat.miui.us and link it here
    -​
    My ROM is now listed on roms.miui.us
    or you can check out my main thread for download links here
    No registration is required to download, but we welcome you to be a part of our community :)
    -​
    -​
    2.8.10 -
    Updated to MIUI 2.8.10
    Updated to latest CM9
    2.7.27 -
    Updated to MIUI 2.7.27
    2.7.20 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.7.20
    2.7.6 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.7.6
    2.6.29 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.29
    2.6.22 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.22 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
    Updated MIUI.us Toolbox
    2.6.15.1 -
    Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 4
    2.6.15 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.15 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
    Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 3

Special Thanks to the developers involved in CM9, including but not limited to: vinvinvinster, h8rift xkonni, intervigil!

Looking for a dark v4 theme? (check here)

Sorry for the delay guys, been trying to squash some weird issues here and there.. Right now custom ringtones don't work and I think that's it, so once I fix this I'll release.

Sent from my phone, please excuse any spelling errors I've overlooked.
    Yes it will, just going to take some time. I'm going to do the one s first, and I dint know yet of jb will be more difficult to build. Last I checked MIUI.us hadn't released the nexus s yet do I'm just waiting on that

well i have some good news, though i'm not getting a one xl, one of our miui.us devs, blind, should be getting it soon. Once he has the device i'm not going to continue working on this rom, but don't worry cause he taught me how to port, you guys are in good hands. Him or I will keep you posted and I'm sure once he has jb miui running on it he will start his own thread.

That's adorable.

---------------------

Oh hey guys. So, I just got home with my shiny new One X.... *rubs One X* ... oh, right. So I'm unlocking and rooting and all that nonsense, and then I'm gonna start working on a MIUI build. I can't be without it myself so..

Mmmmm, it's so beautiful.

.....mmmm