Asus Official TransCover

Search This thread

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
On the Asus official website they have pictures of an official origami folding TransCover case (their name). I always loved the original transleeve case on my prime and now on my infinity. However, when you go to the Asus shop it is not listed. Anyone seen one of these, I'd love to get one?

Last edited:

cdkg

Sep 30, 2006
I ordered one from Amazon.de gonna ship in a few weeks according to seller. Will post I've I get it.

Owendavies

Mar 24, 2009
Measham
I was looking for one ages ago for my TF700 but nowhere seemed to sell them, so I went for a Versasleeve X instead. Never looked back...

[EDIT:] Oh, and it still fits the TF701t with or without dock :)

Reactions: bvb7

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
Well I finally tracked one of the official Asus transcovers down on Amazon.co.uk. It was expensive but worth it :)

It's basically a transleeve but with a full translucent back as well. It has magnets so that the screen auto turns on and off when opening and closing, I'm very pleased with it. Plus you get the 2 way folding origami stand.

dDKq7uD.jpg

KgEpG0b.jpg

h3ThTJw.jpg

fLBrk6a.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: pelago

VGCC

Dec 22, 2008
I there,

Just one question,

I've a TF700, and i want to now if this case fits well on my tablet? On my first lock i think that i've to make a hole to use the volume buttons on my tablet.

Can some one send more information about this case?

Thanks

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

I there,

Just one question,

I've a TF700, and i want to now if this case fits well on my tablet? On my first lock i think that i've to make a hole to use the volume buttons on my tablet.

Thanks

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I there,

Just one question,

Thanks

Yes and no. I tried it on my TF700 and it fits into the case but you can't power on or off and volume is covered.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was looking for one ages ago for my TF700 but nowhere seemed to sell them, so I went for a Versasleeve X instead. Never looked back...

[EDIT:] Oh, and it still fits the TF701t with or without dock :)
    Well I finally tracked one of the official Asus transcovers down on Amazon.co.uk. It was expensive but worth it :)

It's basically a transleeve but with a full translucent back as well. It has magnets so that the screen auto turns on and off when opening and closing, I'm very pleased with it. Plus you get the 2 way folding origami stand.

dDKq7uD.jpg

KgEpG0b.jpg

h3ThTJw.jpg

fLBrk6a.jpg
    How does it attach to the tablet?
    I have just cut a hole for the charging port. Doesn't look too bad but be warned the material looks like it will fray easily. I'm much happier now that I can charge with the cover closed ;)

EZ1y4eh.jpg

KyAuBNl.jpg