[Q]

Search This thread

beefx

Jan 19, 2012
Lutsk
Please Help. Wi-Fi wan't connect to my router, but connecting to portable Wi-Fi hotspot on my Tablet. Device: Droid Razr HD with PA beta 3 (working well on beta 2)
The same problem i had in other CM-based roms. sorry for my english :)

Problem with my phone or firmware? any idea how to fix it? thanx!!!

iBolski

Please Help. Wi-Fi wan't connect to my router, but connecting to portable Wi-Fi hotspot on my Tablet. Device: Droid Razr HD with PA beta 3 (working well on beta 2)
The same problem i had in other CM-based roms. sorry for my english :)

Problem with my phone or firmware? any idea how to fix it? thanx!!!

If you search in the CM11 thread, you'll find this is a common issue. Do you have a d-link router? It seems like there might be a common issue on d-link routers, although I have a cisco/linksys router and I experience the same issue sometimes.

It appears to be an issue with CM11 and Gummy ROMs. It might even be an issue across all AOSP-based ROMs but I don't know for sure.

beefx

Jan 19, 2012
Lutsk
If you search in the CM11 thread, you'll find this is a common issue. Do you have a d-link router? It seems like there might be a common issue on d-link routers, although I have a cisco/linksys router and I experience the same issue sometimes.

It appears to be an issue with CM11 and Gummy ROMs. It might even be an issue across all AOSP-based ROMs but I don't know for sure.

I have router named Zyxel Keenetic. thanx