[ROMS] Links to all CDMA ROMs, STOCK ROMS, RADIOS

Search This thread
Jan 21, 2009
What did USC tech support do or tell you? If it's doing that on the stock rom, and tech support can't fix it, ask for a replacement device.
Said they would send me another of the same phone but I would be charged for any damage done to my phone, up to $150 and there is a bit of damage done to it. I'm a little worried about spending money for the same phone if it is a hardware compatibility issue with USC...

indagroove

Nov 17, 2007
Said they would send me another of the same phone but I would be charged for any damage done to my phone, up to $150 and there is a bit of damage done to it. I'm a little worried about spending money for the same phone if it is a hardware compatibility issue with USC...

What type of damage? Is it more than normal wear and tear? I think they are referring to stuff like broken screens. Scratches and stuff should be fine. Personally I would get the replacement, and if it still doesn't work right, return it within 30 days.

Jan 21, 2009
Can jailbreaking a phone work on ANY network? I was told by US Cell employees that it wouldn't work on their network, "Our technology is different." I know they don't use sim cards but don't know if they were saying that because they have to or if it's the truth? Kinda wanting to get an Android phone...

indagroove

Nov 17, 2007
Can jailbreaking a phone work on ANY network? I was told by US Cell employees that it wouldn't work on their network, "Our technology is different." I know they don't use sim cards but don't know if they were saying that because they have to or if it's the truth? Kinda wanting to get an Android phone...

The technology is different, but there are ways.. Unfortunately I think ESN cloning is still illegal, and not to be discussed on this forum.

Jan 21, 2009
Adding Books?

I downloaded and installed the XpressGlass/Dinik Anastasia rom, can anyone tell me how to add books to the reader app on the slider?

indagroove

Nov 17, 2007
The last 3 posts are against XDA rules: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=263#td_post_81 (Mod Edit - now deleted at OP request)

If you are doing this for donations, you are wasting your time.

My current roms are not updated in your first post, so I will likely not be donating. Then again, PPCGeeks won't let me support my work there, so not much I can really do about that.

Honestly, I can't believe that this thread is stickied. I mean, it's basically a blatant advertisement for a competing site. Maybe if it was a "Links to All currently supported CDMA TP2 ROMs" thread, I would feel differently.

Sorry, I'm not really trying to be a ****, just keeping it real..

Last edited by a moderator:

djteotancolis

like i';ve said if your a rom developer, your supposed to contact me, if you find problems with your rom. you havnt so its not my problem to look at everything speifically, others have contacted me and sorted it out.

its a all cdma supported thread, there are no other rom in here, so you may need to see it again. it has all cdma tp2 roms only, also i know you dont like ppcgeeks, but for newbies who dont know where to get custom roms would find this helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:

djteotancolis

Hey guys i want an honest opinon from your'll i created this thread so that ppl who are new and want custom roms can find it, i had the same issue too. So i made this thread. but someone post it i was doing it as a advertisement, so if this thread is really of no use? i will promtly delete it as i no longer update my phone. So pls be honest

djteotancolis

The last 3 posts are against XDA rules: http://xdaforums.com/announcement.php?f=263#td_post_81 (Mod Edit - now deleted at OP request)

If you are doing this for donations, you are wasting your time.

My current roms are not updated in your first post, so I will likely not be donating. Then again, PPCGeeks won't let me support my work there, so not much I can really do about that.

Honestly, I can't believe that this thread is stickied. I mean, it's basically a blatant advertisement for a competing site. Maybe if it was a "Links to All currently supported CDMA TP2 ROMs" thread, I would feel differently.

Sorry, I'm not really trying to be a ****, just keeping it real..

Also the radio page in the wiki is from ppcgeeks :p

Top Liked Posts