[Galaxy 2 tab 7]Cm10.1][Tvheadend And Rvbt Running]
This is a copy paste thread from this
please don't ask me about anything of this the thread has been created by @cmarxmeier
Finally made tvheadend running on galaxy tab2 7" with it913x dvbt-stick locally:
Using own modified nightly cm-10.1 (only a few bins like iptables-save/restore etc. integrated) i'd set up an ubuntu raring loop image with 3.82 gb on tablet with linux deploy.
After setting all dev-tools and espresso10 source i'd took media_build from linux-tv.org and compiled all kernel modules to get it913x working (was supported from kernel 3.2.x on - espresso10 is 3.0.3x).
dvbt-channel-scanning with wscan from droid tv worked fine but dvblast to get stream from within droidtv always failed - even with self compiled versions from git source.
I checked out TVHGuide (frontend for tvheadend) against my ubuntu notebook install - worked fine. After that i installed tvheadend-source in ubuntu image on android - was often inperformant but worked.
Next way was to compile tvheadend for espresso10 with toolchain (HowTO link war blocked by system ) and pushed to /data/dvb by means of adb.
firmware was pushed to /etc/firmware, modules to /system/lib/modules or /data/dvb to be loaded from script.
Rom: Dual Boot SSHD V5 And Night Mare With Black Hawk Kernel
Mythi An Xda Dev
Please Dont Use any of My works Without permission