may be i can solve the theme problem about MIUI

Search This thread

Jerry-Hins

Jun 5, 2012
Canton(Kwangchow)
hi everybody.this is my first thread in XDA ,if i make some mistake. welcome to point it out. i am just 16 and i come from China. my English is very very poor.and sorry for this.:(

and the main idea i want to say ,it's about the miui theme problem.someone said that they can't change the theme. and iwill tell you my mind.

1. create a new folder in data/system/theme
if you don't find the "theme " folder, add it.and don't put anything in this new folder.

2 the Miui theme you download don't need to move to that new folder.

3 when you want to change the theme. remember don't select the lock style or you will stay in the lockscreen forever !:eek:

that's all. thank you~;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi everybody.this is my first thread in XDA ,if i make some mistake. welcome to point it out. i am just 16 and i come from China. my English is very very poor.and sorry for this.:(

and the main idea i want to say ,it's about the miui theme problem.someone said that they can't change the theme. and iwill tell you my mind.

1. create a new folder in data/system/theme
    if you don't find the "theme " folder, add it.and don't put anything in this new folder.

2 the Miui theme you download don't need to move to that new folder.

3 when you want to change the theme. remember don't select the lock style or you will stay in the lockscreen forever !:eek:

that's all. thank you~;)
    I think most of us knew it ...
    We all know that.
    But hey, thanks for ur efforts;););)

Press THANKS if I tried to help u...
    NVM;)
    NVM;)

Hey Harshitgroup! Stop using misterindia to thank you! That's your duplicate account right? :what:

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk On MiniCM9 3.0.1