[Q] P6 went bad

Search This thread

Dyontje

Feb 5, 2014
Hello,

I need help
i bought a huawei p6 in china but first problem was that everything was in chinese...
i could change in settings to english but still a lot was in chinese.
now i tried to get a rom on it but somewhere i must have messed up bad..
instead of showing the huawei logo in startup now it shows mediatek
it also sais when i plug it in to my computer it says suddenly HTC Dream..
i can get into a chinese facorty mode by pressing the volume up+down and power button
and i can get to a recovery mode by pressing the volume up and power button..
i forgot to make a backup file of the first time a got it because it was new and i wanted to change so thought it wouldn't be so important :|
what got in my mind is maybe someone of you can send me a backup file (clean) and help me out here!!!

THANKSSS

ZuperStyler

Jan 29, 2014
Hello,

I need help
i bought a huawei p6 in china but first problem was that everything was in chinese...
i could change in settings to english but still a lot was in chinese.
now i tried to get a rom on it but somewhere i must have messed up bad..
instead of showing the huawei logo in startup now it shows mediatek
it also sais when i plug it in to my computer it says suddenly HTC Dream..
i can get into a chinese facorty mode by pressing the volume up+down and power button
and i can get to a recovery mode by pressing the volume up and power button..
i forgot to make a backup file of the first time a got it because it was new and i wanted to change so thought it wouldn't be so important :|
what got in my mind is maybe someone of you can send me a backup file (clean) and help me out here!!!

THANKSSS

Download a ROM, and flash it. But make sure you download a ROM for this device not for HTC for example.

miz_pimp

Mar 23, 2012
LG V40
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
seems like i'm not able to flash it or i do it the wrong way..
can you please tell me step by step how to do it?

I don't think it will work, as alex.79 has said, you may have bought a fake, unfortunately.

Maybe you are bought a fake, something like this: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...tphone-NFC-Android-4-2/506677_1538963108.html or another I don't know. In the diferent China web stores I see different fakes of P6 and all of them are based on MTK SoC

Sent from my Huawei P6