Note 3 not restoring apps

Search This thread

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
My note 3 I got last night isn't giving me the option to restore my play store apps I backed up when I had my one x. It restores everything else just not my apps. I know cm and other aosp roms have this feature. I plan on rooting and using titanium backup bur right now I want to get this to work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ReggieSmith

Mar 25, 2011
Hampton, GA
My note 3 I got last night isn't giving me the option to restore my play store apps I backed up when I had my one x. It restores everything else just not my apps. I know cm and other aosp roms have this feature. I plan on rooting and using titanium backup bur right now I want to get this to work.

Did you have that option set in your Google account settings? After a reload I make sure these are set then I connect to the play store (after creating a wifi connection) and my apps start downloading.

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1392517104554.jpg
    1392517104554.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: majortaylor

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
Did you have that option set in your Google account settings? After a reload I make sure these are set then I connect to the play store (after creating a wifi connection) and my apps start downloading.

Yes those were set and play store and wifi set up. I just rooted and installed titanium backup so I just restored my apps that way.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.