Account not syncing with phone

Search This thread

Tru Drew

Jul 10, 2013
I'm having a problem with my account syncing to my phone. When I go into my sync settings I get the, "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." error at the bottom. I receive emails and am able to go on the play store just fine, but everything else isn't really working, especially my calendar.
I've recently changed roms-from Bam Android to Pacman-but I've had this problem for about a week before I changed, and its been almost two weeks now.
I've tried everything. Factory reset, disabling and re enabling accounts, clearing caches, downloading third party apps. But my calendar and contacts still won't sync-though I don't really care about the contacts one. In fact calendar isn't even in my sync list to be checked. Why is that? And can someone help me?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

TagEHeuer

Dec 25, 2013
Bristol
I'm having a problem with my account syncing to my phone. When I go into my sync settings I get the, "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly." error at the bottom. I receive emails and am able to go on the play store just fine, but everything else isn't really working, especially my calendar.
I've recently changed roms-from Bam Android to Pacman-but I've had this problem for about a week before I changed, and its been almost two weeks now.
I've tried everything. Factory reset, disabling and re enabling accounts, clearing caches, downloading third party apps. But my calendar and contacts still won't sync-though I don't really care about the contacts one. In fact calendar isn't even in my sync list to be checked. Why is that? And can someone help me?

I'd personally check with the developer of the ROM you're using.

Tru Drew

Jul 10, 2013
I'll try that but I personally think it's on Google's end. Cause it was acting like this on a different rom I was on, and now, all of a sudden my Play Store isn't syncing. I need to find a way to contact Google.