[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

Duvid

Jul 6, 2009
Lyon
Hello,

softei : You have to install google app ... but the link is dead, sorry.

Somebody could find new link please ? I don't found it.

edit : maybe here

Last edited:
Reactions: softei

UserDemos

Oct 31, 2011
Orlando, FL
So, just a quick question since I didn't see it mentioned in the instructions: what radio does this ROM use? Do I need to flash a modem separately to get the right LTE bands?

Just curious. Thanks!

uropb

Jan 16, 2013
moscow
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925

Radio is not flashed on this ROM. It will stay as it was.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

jmill75

Dec 25, 2009
Ohio
Been a while since Ive been on a Moto device.I know using CM signal and call quality was also wierd. Are these things still an issue on the HD or have they figured it out?

Thanks for the feedback before I jump back in

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
No news from Epinter ? Any improvements (camera..) ?
Thank's
Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.

;)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Been a while since Ive been on a Moto device.I know using CM signal and call quality was also wierd. Are these things still an issue on the HD or have they figured it out?
As far as I know, there used to be issues with volume during calls in CM10 and/or CM10.1. Also, Emerson fixed a "Speakerphone call bug." in a previous CM10.1 release. No other issues that I know of.

That about sums up my own personal experience and knowledge in that area.

Jodelaplaya

Nov 26, 2010
Avignon
Re: [ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925

Oh man! There are plenty of improvements, including the camera which is working like a charm now! But Emerson is keeping it a secret... Shhh... Don't tell anyone...
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.

;)

---------- Post added at 01:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

As far as I know, there used to be issues with volume during calls in CM10 and/or CM10.1. Also, Emerson fixed a "Speakerphone call bug." in a previous CM10.1 release. No other issues that I know of.

That about sums up my own personal experience and knowledge in that area.

Lol !

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

madmonkey57

Oct 21, 2012
In order to make sure nobody knows about it, he decided not to update the first post, not to update his own dedicated web site and of course not to post anything relevant in this thread.]

Thanks for the info! That sounds great, so i'll give this rom a try now.
Andreas, I was being sarcastic... epinter hasn't updated the ROM since january 26th... Take a look at his CyanogenMod 10.1 for Razr HD web page. You'll find details about what works, known bugs, change log, ...

Reactions: merel33140
Andreas, I was being sarcastic... epinter hasn't updated the ROM since january 26th...
Well, after flashing this ROM via CWM i found this out by myself. But now i'm stuck at CM10.1, because it seems like cwm messed up with the backup, so there is no cwm-backup which i could restore, but i'm absolutely shure, i did one. I need my phone and the camera working by tomorrow morning, so i have to do a Retail-SBF flash in order to get a working system. I hope there is an working titanium backup on my sd card, so it will be easier restoring al the apps and settings.
But besides the few bugs, this cm10.1 seems to be a quite good ROM...i like Cyanogenmod and the customizeability.
Epinter, please go on with this great work!

Its a bug in cwm, open your sd card on the computer and move files the folder "0" to the root of the sd card.
That's a good info...but, too late. I went back to SBF and did everything again from the beginning.
But how could i move files on the internal sd card without a working ROM on the phone - i had a bootloop in the end - or do you mean the external sd card? Just in case, i need to use CWM backup and restore again.

Darbness

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
I always back up to external sd card. But if it's internal you should be able to use adb in cwm to move files. Using the pull and push commands.

estuardo4

Jul 7, 2009
Does anybody know what happened with epinter? Even if he can't get the camera to work, he was doing weekly updates syncing his ROM to the latest CM10.1

Or does anybody knows how to sync our ROM to CM10.1's weekly updates?

I obviously don't want to upset epinter or any of you, but epinter has many recent comments on other of his ROM's forums, but not here since January 28th.

jstrunk

Dec 8, 2010
I'm sure epinter has just been enjoying Carnaval. Nobody in Brazil works during carnaval in Brazil. It just ended this week. He's probably recovering from weeks of constant partying.

I wish I had been able to go to Rio this year.

I hope he had a good time.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...