Why BIOTCHES?

Search This thread

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
And if you havent noticed..

There sure seems to be ((alot)) more of them around as well... :victory:

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Nice to see you back on here @thomas.raines!
But seriously, did I miss something?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Its taken ALOT of persuation, but we (may) have him back.. People just need to CHILL THE HELL OUT and understand that this is a "hobby" and none of us are "obligated" to do a damn thing.. If we can all realize that, This will be a much more enjoyable place to come.. ( @njstein, you are NOT on the "list", so dont worry about it..Your good ;) )

Somcom3X

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
Welcome back.
Thanks for the SD card fix.
I guess I was moving in the wrong direction with it. (Defining msm8660 explicitly instead of using kernel headers)
I don't know how you do it :)
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T769 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Its taken ALOT of persuation, but we (may) have him back.. People just need to CHILL THE HELL OUT and understand that this is a "hobby" and none of us are "obligated" to do a damn thing.. If we can all realize that, This will be a much more enjoyable place to come.. ( @njstein, you are NOT on the "list", so dont worry about it..Your good ;) )

You should thank ink because he's the one that figured out it was in fstab and the correct format of it... or are you talking about this latest sdcard issue on du? If that's the case, you should thank wantowan in the sky forum and kt as well...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: InkSlinger420

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
Did I miss something...?

Old issues with NON-common users..your safe as well..Just a few unappreciative users awhile back that make devs wanna stop helping out..and why a few since have...that's all..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit
You should thank ink because he's the one that figured out it was in fstab and the correct format of it... or are you talking about this latest sdcard issue on du? If that's the case, you should thank wantowan in the sky forum and kt as well...

The du issue, I'm getting it merged into omni soon.
Ah. I see, your commit name was Thomas @ Team Fah-Q so I assumed it was created by you.
If you check Omni's gerrit you'll see it. Need to modify it a bit more before its merged.

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto
Remember where you are Thomas....H-Town...First to go down...LOL..
I have my small arsenal here... I'll make it back to Austin wehre I have the big guns...lol
Ah. I see, your commit name was Thomas @ Team Fah-Q so I assumed it was created by you.
If you check Omni's gerrit you'll see it. Need to modify it a bit more before its merged.

Yes, because it was pulled from my repo. I did do most of the work, but there were a couple things I missed, which was added before the final push. Just because one persons name is on a tag doesn't mean there wasn't anybody involved.

Someone take care of this kid before you loose me again... Ink doesn't want to go thru the begging pleading and eventually conning me into coming back all over again..

Reactions: InkSlinger420

InkSlinger420

Mar 26, 2013
I have my small arsenal here... I'll make it back to Austin wehre I have the big guns...lol

Yes, because it was pulled from my repo. I did do most of the work, but there were a couple things I missed, which was added before the final push. Just because one persons name is on a tag doesn't mean there wasn't anybody involved.

Someone take care of this kid before you loose me again... Ink doesn't want to go thru the begging pleading and eventually conning me into coming back all over again..

Beautifully said..and I got your back when ya get back to ATX..them dead bastards ain't gotta chance...:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using xda app-developers app

Somcom3X

Aug 19, 2012
Metro Detroit

Well Thomas, how exactly could I have known that?

I don't take kindly to being called a kid. I deserve as much respect as everyone else in this forum.
As an fyi, the blaze development was going fine without you.

If you want to pick a fight pm is always an option. Let's keep this forum clean. We are adults here right?

Veliion

Sep 18, 2013
OMG THOMAS IS BACK! I can happily say that I can get Cat-logs now too! If someone needs a cat-log and I'm running their ROM, please let me know!

Welcome back tommy! I hope you had a good break, and hopefully you mind cleared up! :highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    And if you havent noticed..

Nice to see you back on here @thomas.raines!
    But seriously, did I miss something?

I have no idea, but why??? Someone tell me this?

Remember where you are Thomas....H-Town...First to go down...LOL..