[ROM][OFFICIAL][CyanogenMod 10][TeamChopsticks][Alpha 3 - 8/17]

Search This thread

mikeyman77

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 5, 2008
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

This version is a very early alpha, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
Code:
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
 * Collectively, and at the same time.
 */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IRC SUPPORT:
Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
  • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
  • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
  • Please use Pastebin when possible.
Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!

Last edited:

i3lackDawn

Jan 16, 2012
Thanks! I'll be downloading it right now. Can anyone confirm YouTube compatability in landscape mode?

Last edited:

bmakk2055

May 15, 2011
Is the download link extra slow or is it just me?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

killnemsoft

Mar 16, 2012
I'm just waiting for the camera to work and I'm flashing this bad boy. I do a lot of video conference calling.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: chefaj

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

This version is a very early alpha, so some issues still exist. Please make sure you have a backup that you can restore if you run into problems.
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at any of us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
     * Collectively, and at the same time.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IRC SUPPORT:
    Join us in #teamchopsticks on Freenode IRC network.

Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
    • If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
    • If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
    • Please use Pastebin when possible.
    Download Links:

Please see our blog at http://www.teamchopsticks.org for installation, download links and release notes.

The CyanogenMod team and TeamChopsticks would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
    Sorry about my absence here. I have been busy with work and school. The reason why we have not released a new alpha is because we are working on the stability of the kernel. We do not want to release something that locks up multiple times a day. We are making progress and close to tracking the stability issues down.
    We will be releasing another alpha today, hopefully.