Optimus G (LG-F180S) official Kitkat leaks

Search This thread

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
@2nd Sky pls try the same /sdcard

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Uploading.... (what is that for a file format?)

BTW: i will flash F180S or L on my e975 because its not so full of bloat! do you need anything? (BTW: how can i create .img from system, boot etc??) then i can share.... i have only .kdz of booth on my pc and all things to extract .kdz failed... :(

EDIT:

Download Files.zip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL2d4VLJjHTTHNmYWNGUUZ2MkU/edit?usp=sharing

by recovery: i have last philz touch recovery ;) and my bootloader is z30d mako! (so its not the cwm from freegee and not the z10 bootloader without GUI..)

Reactions: hasan4791

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
Uploading.... (what is that for a file format?)

BTW: i will flash F180S or L on my e975 because its not so full of bloat! do you need anything? (BTW: how can i create .img from system, boot etc??) then i can share.... i have only .kdz of booth on my pc and all things to extract .kdz failed... :(

EDIT:

Download Files.zip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL2d4VLJjHTTHNmYWNGUUZ2MkU/edit?usp=sharing

by recovery: i have last philz touch recovery ;) and my bootloader is z30d mako! (so its not the cwm from freegee and not the z10 bootloader without GUI..)

Thanx man....
And yu confused me again a bit..... You mentioned classic unlock before but how you got the mako bootloader....

Also yu mean that F180K firmware has lot of bloatwares compared to S and L version... Sadly we can't extract system, boot nd other files from kdz... :(

Someone has to flash the kdz then root it and unlock using freegee then they need to run those commands which I posted in terminal to gt the system nd boot img files....

I'll get yu guyzz on nxt week monday with some info..... Hope it shud go well.... And also Someone juz confirm which version among S, L & K works best in E975 in terms of camera and other netwrk option....

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
i have K at the moment, on my PC i have S and L as .kdz which i will flash in evening!

root-methode: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2699067 (confirmed by a friend!)
Unlock-methode: Freegee.apd (Playstore)

Bootloader: should all working ;) (z10 and z30 works without problems
Recovery: I used CWM and Philz: no Problems ;)
!! when u are using F180 KK, u have F180 Recovery!
to go to an e975 Recovery, u can use this CWM:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL2d4VLJjHTOW41N29MaDVFMXc/edit?usp=sharing
i have delete device-secure to flash it without an error.... after that u can flash any other recovery because this recovery use e975 as device info ;)

whatabout other paritions, this stockKK has this paririons:

aboot
boot
demo
modem
persist
recovery
rpm
sbl1
sbl2
sbl3
system
tz

when i flash l and s, how should i save all paririons?

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon
i have K at the moment, on my PC i have S and L as .kdz which i will flash in evening!

root-methode: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2699067 (confirmed by a friend!)
Unlock-methode: Freegee.apd (Playstore)

Bootloader: should all working ;) (z10 and z30 works without problems
Recovery: I used CWM and Philz: no Problems ;)
!! when u are using F180 KK, u have F180 Recovery!
to go to an e975 Recovery, u can use this CWM:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzL2d4VLJjHTOW41N29MaDVFMXc/edit?usp=sharing
i have delete device-secure to flash it without an error.... after that u can flash any other recovery because this recovery use e975 as device info ;)

whatabout other paritions, this stockKK has this paririons:

aboot
boot
demo
modem
persist
recovery
rpm
sbl1
sbl2
sbl3
system
tz

when i flash l and s, how should i save all paririons?

Partitions wont change wen yu flash L and S...
It remains same as before...

rimsilva

Apr 11, 2009

Hi Brontok,

I was trying to download this in my phone and decided to cancel to try on PC, but now I only can download in 8h time! :)

Can you please open a new thread for this? With screenshots and features? How to install and upgrade from other kit Kat ROM?

This is get too confusing with different zip's!

Thanks

Sent from my LGOG E975

Ahmed Xperia p

Nov 25, 2012
Islamabad
Hi Brontok,

I was trying to download this in my phone and decided to cancel to try on PC, but now I only can download in 8h time! :)

Can you please open a new thread for this? With screenshots and features? How to install and upgrade from other kit Kat ROM?

Thanks

Sent from my LGOG E975

+1
Download speed is way low :(

Reactions: alluebin

Brontok

Jun 7, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi Brontok,

Thanks

Sent from my LGOG E975

Ok, I`ll try, but first i need to mirror the file.. it will take some time.. hopefully i`ll get it done by tonight.

Reactions: Ahmed Xperia p

furkandeger

Feb 1, 2013
İstanbul
Is there any other stock KK rom packed with features...??

I actually made some little modifications to Sling ROM from LGViet(blueberry) and packed it into a zip to share with my Turkish friends but didn't share it here since it could be disrespectful to the original creators of the rom.

grunch21

Feb 13, 2014
I actually made some little modifications to Sling ROM from LGViet(blueberry) and packed it into a zip to share with my Turkish friends but didn't share it here since it could be disrespectful to the original creators of the rom.

Could you PM me the download link? I'd like to try it as well. I have failed to download the original file. Thanks.

ag.kgb

Dec 5, 2013
Well with this build.prop you won't have 4g, sorry, I don't know how to enable it. I just made few changes so it's more like european rom. Side effect was it has enabled new options in network settings like 2g only mode, but I don't remember if these were all modifications I made before, therefore I can't be sure if build.prop will enable those options again.

Can't boot with your build.prop on my e975. I'm on Paulicat's kk 4.4.2
Can you tell me what to add to enable 2g only mod in network settings ?

grrrr_unt

Jun 9, 2012

Interesting, may I know what modifications you made?

Sent from my LG Optimus G (E975)

furkandeger

Feb 1, 2013
İstanbul
Interesting, may I know what modifications you made?

Sent from my LG Optimus G (E975)

Nothing of importance really. They removed the file manager and LGSmartWorld from the rom, I just put them back. And a couple of build.prop modifications to the device name (F180L to E975) and region&language (vi VI to en US). Also added some Turkish lines to updater script for better guiding to my Turkish friends.

vinicasotti

May 23, 2014
Nothing of importance really. They removed the file manager and LGSmartWorld from the rom, I just put them back. And a couple of build.prop modifications to the device name (F180L to E975) and region&language (vi VI to en US). Also added some Turkish lines to updater script for better guiding to my Turkish friends.

Could you PM me the link of the ROM, please?

fbz_poznan

Feb 25, 2014
Poznań
I tried official 30b rom and some mods like "VDT-V20 Super Lite LG G" and still not able to make LTE work on my E975 (with modem 10H or 10I) despite the fact that I'm able to select it in options of Super Lite rom (which results in no signal). Build.prop mods also won't fix it.
My mobile operator is using LTE band 3 (PLUS GSM, Poland) and LTE works correct on stock europe open 10H. Does anyone know how to make it work? Maybe 30b rom is forcing to use other LTE bands or something? Unfortunately I don't know rom structure well enough to know where that kind of configuration is done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @hoangnova, the official release is already available, can you port your ROM to E975? Or Share with someone with the skills to do it?

All kitkat partition F180K.
    Please download & mirror:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-BtlL2Rz4TvUHZ6Q3otWWVJQ1E/edit

pass unrar: LGViet.com

LG Optimus G kitkat 4.4.2 with new 4 LockScreen effects
    Moded ROM.
    New LockScreen effect: Vector circle, Mosaic, Light particle, Soda & Ocean (flex effect)
    - Answer me
    - Plug and pop
    - Slide Aside
    - Guest mode
    - Knock Off

And now, we need only one: KNOCK ON.
    origianl post&more info: cafe.naver.com/opworld/61759

Exclude - ART, Easysetting(maybe?),Knockcode,Knockoff
    Here is what i do to boot into kit kat:
    1. Installed E97510H_00 kdz
    2. Rooted using ZV9-ZVB-Universal-Root
    3. Unlocked bootloader (classic method) and installed twrp with freegee
    4. Edited updater-script in ROM4.4.zip (7-zip and notepad2) from hoangnova to look like this (can be skipped using zip from end of post):
    Code:
    ui_print("---------------------------------");
    ui_print("           Rom 4.4           ");
    ui_print("           MinhCanhdev          ");
    ui_print("---------------------------------");
    show_progress(1.5, 50);
    ui_print("Dang nap he thong vui long cho...");
    package_extract_file("aboot_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/aboot");
    package_extract_file("boot_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/boot");
    package_extract_file("persist_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/persist");
    package_extract_file("rpm_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/rpm");
    package_extract_file("sbl1_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl1");
    package_extract_file("sbl2_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl2");
    package_extract_file("sbl3_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/sbl3");
    package_extract_file("tz_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/tz");
    package_extract_file("system_g.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/system");
    ui_print();
    ui_print("Cai dat hoan tat");
    ui_print("wipe data 1 lan nua");
    ui_print("Khoi dong va thuong thuc");
    ui_print();
    5. Downloaded SuperSu http://download.chainfire.eu/420/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.zip
    6. Reboot into twrp recovery (rebooted with freegee) and Flashed rom4.4, supersu
    7. Wiped data, cache and dlavik cache
    8. Booted into kitkat

Users reported that booting to recovery after installig zip causes secure boot error. After booting into kitkat you should unlock your bootloader with freegee again.

Link to ZIP with alredy modified updater script https://mega.co.nz/#!QxUiTZbI!zZ4PHTqiwBfEKPlNChNDKXnUGD9sMqhy-GsyclFvwak
    Hurray it works. Sorry I'm a little bit busy right now so I can't start cooking a rom for you. The leak needs to be modified because its bloated with apps that aren't useful. Check this thread http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=52810419, I posted some screenies. I am going to check this thread later I have to work now.