GS4 Tweaks and mods - Wanam Xposed Module

Search This thread

rsalas187

Jul 20, 2009
I found this Gem looking for a Xposed module. I searched and didn't see this here so here it is. Very power little module and the dev seems to respond to all questions. Check it out!!! Buy him a beer and like his thread
I loaded it on my Verizon GS4 running Stock, rooted, 4.4.2

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-wanam-xposed-customize-stock-t2383484

https://seo-michael.co.uk/wanam-xposed-ultimate-customisation-galaxy-s4/

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/wanam-xposed-brings-many-tweaks-to-stock-samsung-roms/

Here are the details of what you can tweak/mod/customise in each section.

NOTIFICATIONS PANEL

Typeface Family - Change the typeface family to Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin
Typeface Style - Change the typeface style to Italic, Normal, Bold
Clock Size - Small, Medium, Large
Clock Position - Hide, Right, Centre, Left
AM PM Style - Hide, Small, Large
Show Status Bar Date - Yes, No
Hide Battery Icon - Yes, No
Enable Circle Battery - Yes, No Overrides stock battery
Battery Text Size - Small, Medium, Large
Two Line Date - Enable to display full date details in Notifications Panel header
Custom Date Format - If you choose to display the Two Line Date mod this will allow you to customise the way the date is presented
Signal Bar Count - Choose the maximum number of bars for your phones signal 4, 5, 6
Adjust Signal Levels - Enable to adjust max signal levels for 5 & 6 bars
Persistent Data Icon - Enable to always show data type icon even when connected to WiFi
Hide WiFi In/Out - Enable to remove the up and down arrows on your WiFi icon
Hide Smart Stay Eye Icon - Enable to hide smart stay icon from status bar
Hide Alarm Clock Icon - Enable to hide alarm clock icon from your status bar
Hide NFC Icon - Enable to hide NFC icon from your status bar
Quick Settings Tiles - Change the number of quick setting tiles on each row 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Hide Indicator Bars - Enable to hide the small indicators located at the bottom of each Quick Settings tile
Hide Text Labels - Enable to hide the text underneath all Quick Settings icons
Remove Gaps Between Tiles - Enable to remove the gaps between each of the Quick Settings tiles
Collapse Panel After Toggle - Enable to make the Notifications Panel close immediately after you have toggled a Quick Setting
Disable Airplane Toggle Popup - Enable to stop toast message that asks you to confirm if you want to switch to Airplane Mode
Disable Bluetooth Toggle Popup - Enable to stop toast message regarding Bluetooth Scan
Hide WiFi Notification - Enable to remove persistent WiFi Connected notification
Hide Input Method Switcher - Enable to hide Select Input Method notification
Hide Blocking Mode Notification - Enable to remove persistent Blocking Mode Enabled notification
Hide Carrier Label - Enable to hide carrier label located at the bottom of the notification panel
Custom Carrier Label - Once enabled you can customise the carrier text to something of your own choice
Carrier Label Size - Change the size of the carrier label Small, Medium, Large

LOCKSCREEN

Hide Carrier Label - Enable to hide carrier label on lockscreen
Custom Carrier Label - Once enabled you can customise the carrier text to something of your own choice
Hide Emergency Call Button - Hide emergency call button on your lockscreen
Enable Lockscreen Rotation - Enable to allow lockscreen to rotate to landscape
Hidden Flashlight Settings - Enable to allow Vol Up to turn flashlight on when screen is off
Lockscreen Shortcuts - Once enabled you can customise your lockscreen shortcuts. Swipe to unlock must be enabled for this to work
Hide Full Battery Notification - Enable to hide battery full notification
Hide Wireless Charging Dialog - Enable to hide wireless charging notification
Turn on Screen When Unplugged - Enable to make your devices screen wake when you plug in to AC or USB
Enable Quick PIN Unlock - Enable to add quick PIN unlock. Use with caution as you could risk being locked out of your device

SOUND

Disable Loud Volume Warning - Enable to stop the loud volume warning when headphones are plugged in and you try to increase the volume
Skip Tracks With Volume Keys - Enable to skip to previous or next tracks on your music player with a long press on the volume button
Auto Expand Volume Panel - Enable to automatically expand volume panel when changing volume
Hide Headset Apps Notification - Enable to hide the recommended apps notification that is visible in the notification panel when headphones are plugged in
Also Hide Headset Notification Icon - Enable to remove the persistent headphones notification in your status bar when music is playing and music player is not in focus (Doesn't seem to be working in the past couple of versions)
Disable Camera Shutter Sound - Disable shutter sound on camera when taking pictures
Disable Boot Sound - Disables the Samsung boot sound
Disable Volume Control Sound - Enable to stop volume control changing devices volume
Disable Low Battery Sound - Enable to stop device giving audible warning when battery is low

SYSTEM

Disable Scrolling Cache - Disable scrolling cache (sorry, no idea)
Enable 4 Way Reboot Menu - Enable so rather than just having the option to restart you can also hot boot, boot to download mode or boot to recovery mode
Disable Tether Provisioning - Enable to turn off the phones ability to share your WiFi connection
WiFi AP Clients Number - Choose the maximum number of WiFi AP clients 1 to 10
NFC Behaviour - Change NFC to work when unlocked (default), when screen on and locked or when screen off and locked
Enable Keyboard Symbols - Enable to show symbols on the Samsung keyboard. Long press on keys now activates the chosen symbol rather than switching to symbol view in keyboard.
Enable All Rotation Angles - Enable to allow device screen to rotate to all angles including upside down
Add Exit Button to Browser Menu - Adds an exit button to the default Samsung web browser
Set Default Browser View to Mobile - Enable to force default Samsung browser to open sites automatically in mobile view (if available)
Enable Edge Zoom - Enable edge zoom feature (slide finger up and down edge of screen to zoom in and out). Currently in beta
Enable Rotation Through Button - Enable to force Gallery to only rotate pictures if system auto-rotate is enabled and you have pressed the rotate button
Enable Camera During Call - Enable to allow you use camera during a call
Disable Low Battery Warning - Enable to disable audible and text notification of low battery
Critical Battery Level - Change when device should warn you that battery is low 1% to 100%
Select Multi Window Apps - Choose which apps, rather than just the default apps, can be used with multi window
Wallpaper Scrolling - Enable to add wallpaper scrolling feature when scrolling through homescreens on device
Launcher Infinite Scroll - Enabling switches off the default infinte homescreens scroll employed by the Samsung Galaxy devices running TouchWiz
Hide Dock App Labels - Enable to stop device showing names of apps located in the dock
Disable Wake HOME Button - Enable to stop home button turning screen on
Long HOME Key Behaviour - Select what happens when long pressing the home button Launch an Application, Do Nothing, Classic Recent Items on Android 4.2 (Reboot Menu on 4.3), Recent Apps List (Thumbnails) or Launch Google Now
Double HOME Button Click Action - Choose what happens when clicking home button twice Open Application or View Recent Apps
Long BACK Kills App - Enable to override default behaviour when doing long press on back button
Long BACK White List - Choose which apps are excluded from being killed by long press on back button

PHONE

Enable Add Call Button - Enable to add call button to telephone dialog box and remove default record call button
Enable Call Recording Menu - Enable to add a call recording menu
Disable Increasing Call Ringer - Enable to stop phones volume increasing with each ring
Save Call Logs View - Enable to save call logs
Set Default View to ALL Calls - Enable to change default view of call logs to all
Disable Call Number Formatting - Enable to stop device formatting telephone numbers
Enable Call Button on Call Logs - Enable to add a call button when viewing call logs
Enable Unlimited Contacts Joining - Enable to override default contact joining of 5 people
Use Separate Address Field - Not sure what happens with this as it is the same message when selected and not selected
Disable Account Icons - Enable to remove your contacts icons in contact book

MESSAGING

Raise SMS Recipient Limit - Enable to increase SMS recipient limit from 10 to 999
Raise MMS Recipient Limit - Enable to increase MMS recipient limit from 10 to 999
Disable SMS to MMS Threshold - Enable to stop conversion threshold which is 4 by default
Enable Automatic Input Mode - Enable/Disable automatic input mode
Enable SMS Sent Time Details - Enable to see sent time of SMS
Show Screen ON Settings - Enable to show screen on in SMS settings

THEME

Battery Icon Color - Change the colour/transparency of your battery icon
Battery Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of your battery icon text
Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the status bar
Clock Color - Change the colour/transparency of the status bar clock
Signal Icons Color - Change the colour/transparency of the signal icons in the status bar
Status Bar Icons Color - Change the colour/transparency of the other icons in the status bar
Clock & Date Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification panel clock & date
Header Button Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification header buttons
Button Divider Color - Change the colour/transparency of the divider colour for header buttons
Use Animated Brightness Icon - Adds a small animation to the brightness icon in the notification center
Use Auto-Brightness Detail - Enables a +/- 5 slider for auto-brightness
Check Box Color - Change the colour/transparency of the checkbox toggle
Header Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the header in the notification center
Panel Background - Change the colour/transparency of the panel background or set an image as the panel background in the notification center
System Holo Dark Background - Choose holo dark background replacement Disable, Image or Colour
System Holo Light Background - Choose holo light background replacement Disable, Image or Colour
Notification Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification center background
Title Bar Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of the titlebar text and buttons in the notification center
Title Bar background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification titlebar in the notification center
Hide No Notifications Title Bar - Hide the persistent no notifications bar when you have no messages in the notification center
Clear Button Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the clear button in the notification center
Notification Pressed Color - Change the colour/transparency of any notification when pressed in the notification center
Hide Notification Divider Line - Hide the line that appears between separate notifications in the notification center
Bar Color - Change the colour/transparency of the panel handlebar in the notification center
Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the drawer handle in the notification center
Hide Handle Divider Line - Enable to remove the divider line between the handlebar and notification panel
Carrier Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of the carrier text on the handlebar of the notification center
Icon Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick setting icons
Text Label Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings
Indicator Color - Change the colour/transparency of the indicators on quick settings in the notification center
Tile Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings background
Tile Pressed Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings tiles when pressed
Enable White Email Background - Enable to have white background in packaged email client

SECURITY HACKS

Bypass Exchange Security - Enable to bypass exchange pin lock security
Secure Samsung Keyboard - Enable to allow clipboard clearing history
Fake System Status - Set system status to official or custom
Disable Knox Notifications - Enable if you are constantly seeing the annoying Knox security notifications
Disable SEAndroid (Beta) - Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
Video Hangouts Through Cellular - Enable to have video hangouts via data as well as WiFi

ADVANCED

Keep My Extra CSC Features - Enabled by default. Disabling will remove additional CSC features. Only disable if you know what you are doing
Enable TouchWiz DVFS - Enabled by default. Disabling removes dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
Enable Boost Mode - Enable to allow CPU to reach max power
Force English Language - Apply default English language instead of your local language for the Wanam application
Remove This Apps Adds - Click to make a donation to the dev for this fantastic app.
As you can see from this huge list there is virtually nothing that you can't theme or mod. A little bit of playing around with this mod will allow you to have your device exactly the way you want it.

Last edited:

devilyuri

Mar 6, 2013
Can i use it to restore system status to official on my s4 GT-I9505(snapdragon variant) with stock 4.4.2?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jaxle67

Aug 26, 2014
I was going to flash another ROM but I figured I'd give e exposed a try. With all the modules available I can get almost everything I want without even changing from the stock ROM. Gets a little confusing with all the different settings but fun and works great for me. Jesse

Sent from my GT-P5113 using XDA Free mobile app

Fadtydawg

Nov 22, 2012
All great modules from xposed installer.
Sg4 NG6 kitkat

Attachments

• 1415580629213.jpg
    1415580629213.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 876
  • 1415580648942.jpg
    1415580648942.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 876
  • 1415580667411.jpg
    1415580667411.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 870
Reactions: Velocifero

SnyderGuy

Oct 12, 2014
Okemos
www.reddit.com
Holy crap man, this is so old news...

The Wanam Xposed ROM isn't even supported by the developer for it anymore! That's how old this is...

Every Touchwiz user with xposed uses Wanam.

06sharpshot

Jun 5, 2014
You're getting some hate for this being old news but I think this is a well written post that is certainly useful to those members around here that are new and inexperienced with xposed. Good write-up man.

Reactions: leroybrute

Helmoot

Jun 23, 2011
Lexington KY
Google Pixel 4 XL
Working tether Verizon s4 on NC5

Hey All,
I'm sure other's already know this, but i couldn't find a working method in the threads to enable wireless tethering for my wife's Verizon S4 (NC5, rooted / stock / Deodexed).

I installed the Xposed framework installer,rebooted.
http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053

Then in downloads section, downloaded the "X Tether" module by dymmeh.

I installed, in modules section-activated, rebooted... and bingo!!

Please thank dymmeh, rovo89, and Tungstwenty, and the Xposed team if this helps!!!

hirak99

Oct 10, 2011
Persistent Data Icon - Enable to always show data type icon even when connected to WiFi

This is not working. on Verizon Note 3, 4.4.2 NC2, and the persistent data icon is always on.
Wanam isn't disabling it. Wanam also thinks it is disabled, because wanam shows it on or off as I mark it.
Any idea how I can remove the persistent 4GLTE icon?

Last edited:

hirak99

Oct 10, 2011

Ok. By the way, I figured out how to solve it. Here is the code that works.

Code:
public class DataConnectionIconFix implements IXposedHookLoadPackage {
	@Override
	public void handleLoadPackage(LoadPackageParam lpparam) throws Throwable {
		if(!lpparam.packageName.equals("com.android.systemui"))
			return;
		Class<?> NetworkController = findClass("com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.NetworkController", lpparam.classLoader);
		Class<?> Operator = null;
		for(Class<?> c : NetworkController.getDeclaredClasses())
			if(c.getSimpleName().equals("Operator"))
				Operator = c;
		findAndHookMethod(Operator, "getOperatorFromString", java.lang.String.class, XC_MethodReplacement.returnConstant(getStaticObjectField(Operator, "OPEN")));
	}
}

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Kinda like going to a mustang forum to tell them about intercoolers
    I found this Gem looking for a Xposed module. I searched and didn't see this here so here it is. Very power little module and the dev seems to respond to all questions. Check it out!!! Buy him a beer and like his thread
    I loaded it on my Verizon GS4 running Stock, rooted, 4.4.2

http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-wanam-xposed-customize-stock-t2383484

https://seo-michael.co.uk/wanam-xposed-ultimate-customisation-galaxy-s4/

http://www.xda-developers.com/android/wanam-xposed-brings-many-tweaks-to-stock-samsung-roms/

Here are the details of what you can tweak/mod/customise in each section.

NOTIFICATIONS PANEL

Typeface Family - Change the typeface family to Regular, Light, Condensed, Thin
    Typeface Style - Change the typeface style to Italic, Normal, Bold
    Clock Size - Small, Medium, Large
    Clock Position - Hide, Right, Centre, Left
    AM PM Style - Hide, Small, Large
    Show Status Bar Date - Yes, No
    Hide Battery Icon - Yes, No
    Enable Circle Battery - Yes, No Overrides stock battery
    Battery Text Size - Small, Medium, Large
    Two Line Date - Enable to display full date details in Notifications Panel header
    Custom Date Format - If you choose to display the Two Line Date mod this will allow you to customise the way the date is presented
    Signal Bar Count - Choose the maximum number of bars for your phones signal 4, 5, 6
    Adjust Signal Levels - Enable to adjust max signal levels for 5 & 6 bars
    Hide WiFi In/Out - Enable to remove the up and down arrows on your WiFi icon
    Hide Smart Stay Eye Icon - Enable to hide smart stay icon from status bar
    Hide Alarm Clock Icon - Enable to hide alarm clock icon from your status bar
    Hide NFC Icon - Enable to hide NFC icon from your status bar
    Quick Settings Tiles - Change the number of quick setting tiles on each row 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
    Hide Indicator Bars - Enable to hide the small indicators located at the bottom of each Quick Settings tile
    Hide Text Labels - Enable to hide the text underneath all Quick Settings icons
    Remove Gaps Between Tiles - Enable to remove the gaps between each of the Quick Settings tiles
    Collapse Panel After Toggle - Enable to make the Notifications Panel close immediately after you have toggled a Quick Setting
    Disable Airplane Toggle Popup - Enable to stop toast message that asks you to confirm if you want to switch to Airplane Mode
    Disable Bluetooth Toggle Popup - Enable to stop toast message regarding Bluetooth Scan
    Hide WiFi Notification - Enable to remove persistent WiFi Connected notification
    Hide Input Method Switcher - Enable to hide Select Input Method notification
    Hide Blocking Mode Notification - Enable to remove persistent Blocking Mode Enabled notification
    Hide Carrier Label - Enable to hide carrier label located at the bottom of the notification panel
    Carrier Label Size - Change the size of the carrier label Small, Medium, Large

LOCKSCREEN

Hide Carrier Label - Enable to hide carrier label on lockscreen
    Hide Emergency Call Button - Hide emergency call button on your lockscreen
    Enable Lockscreen Rotation - Enable to allow lockscreen to rotate to landscape
    Hidden Flashlight Settings - Enable to allow Vol Up to turn flashlight on when screen is off
    Lockscreen Shortcuts - Once enabled you can customise your lockscreen shortcuts. Swipe to unlock must be enabled for this to work
    Hide Full Battery Notification - Enable to hide battery full notification
    Hide Wireless Charging Dialog - Enable to hide wireless charging notification
    Turn on Screen When Unplugged - Enable to make your devices screen wake when you plug in to AC or USB
    Enable Quick PIN Unlock - Enable to add quick PIN unlock. Use with caution as you could risk being locked out of your device

SOUND

Disable Loud Volume Warning - Enable to stop the loud volume warning when headphones are plugged in and you try to increase the volume
    Skip Tracks With Volume Keys - Enable to skip to previous or next tracks on your music player with a long press on the volume button
    Auto Expand Volume Panel - Enable to automatically expand volume panel when changing volume
    Hide Headset Apps Notification - Enable to hide the recommended apps notification that is visible in the notification panel when headphones are plugged in
    Also Hide Headset Notification Icon - Enable to remove the persistent headphones notification in your status bar when music is playing and music player is not in focus (Doesn't seem to be working in the past couple of versions)
    Disable Camera Shutter Sound - Disable shutter sound on camera when taking pictures
    Disable Boot Sound - Disables the Samsung boot sound
    Disable Volume Control Sound - Enable to stop volume control changing devices volume
    Disable Low Battery Sound - Enable to stop device giving audible warning when battery is low

SYSTEM

Disable Scrolling Cache - Disable scrolling cache (sorry, no idea)
    Enable 4 Way Reboot Menu - Enable so rather than just having the option to restart you can also hot boot, boot to download mode or boot to recovery mode
    Disable Tether Provisioning - Enable to turn off the phones ability to share your WiFi connection
    WiFi AP Clients Number - Choose the maximum number of WiFi AP clients 1 to 10
    NFC Behaviour - Change NFC to work when unlocked (default), when screen on and locked or when screen off and locked
    Enable Keyboard Symbols - Enable to show symbols on the Samsung keyboard. Long press on keys now activates the chosen symbol rather than switching to symbol view in keyboard.
    Enable All Rotation Angles - Enable to allow device screen to rotate to all angles including upside down
    Add Exit Button to Browser Menu - Adds an exit button to the default Samsung web browser
    Set Default Browser View to Mobile - Enable to force default Samsung browser to open sites automatically in mobile view (if available)
    Enable Edge Zoom - Enable edge zoom feature (slide finger up and down edge of screen to zoom in and out). Currently in beta
    Enable Rotation Through Button - Enable to force Gallery to only rotate pictures if system auto-rotate is enabled and you have pressed the rotate button
    Enable Camera During Call - Enable to allow you use camera during a call
    Disable Low Battery Warning - Enable to disable audible and text notification of low battery
    Critical Battery Level - Change when device should warn you that battery is low 1% to 100%
    Select Multi Window Apps - Choose which apps, rather than just the default apps, can be used with multi window
    Wallpaper Scrolling - Enable to add wallpaper scrolling feature when scrolling through homescreens on device
    Launcher Infinite Scroll - Enabling switches off the default infinte homescreens scroll employed by the Samsung Galaxy devices running TouchWiz
    Hide Dock App Labels - Enable to stop device showing names of apps located in the dock
    Disable Wake HOME Button - Enable to stop home button turning screen on
    Long HOME Key Behaviour - Select what happens when long pressing the home button Launch an Application, Do Nothing, Classic Recent Items on Android 4.2 (Reboot Menu on 4.3), Recent Apps List (Thumbnails) or Launch Google Now
    Double HOME Button Click Action - Choose what happens when clicking home button twice Open Application or View Recent Apps
    Long BACK Kills App - Enable to override default behaviour when doing long press on back button
    Long BACK White List - Choose which apps are excluded from being killed by long press on back button

PHONE

Enable Add Call Button - Enable to add call button to telephone dialog box and remove default record call button
    Enable Call Recording Menu - Enable to add a call recording menu
    Disable Increasing Call Ringer - Enable to stop phones volume increasing with each ring
    Save Call Logs View - Enable to save call logs
    Set Default View to ALL Calls - Enable to change default view of call logs to all
    Disable Call Number Formatting - Enable to stop device formatting telephone numbers
    Enable Call Button on Call Logs - Enable to add a call button when viewing call logs
    Enable Unlimited Contacts Joining - Enable to override default contact joining of 5 people
    Use Separate Address Field - Not sure what happens with this as it is the same message when selected and not selected
    Disable Account Icons - Enable to remove your contacts icons in contact book

MESSAGING

Raise SMS Recipient Limit - Enable to increase SMS recipient limit from 10 to 999
    Raise MMS Recipient Limit - Enable to increase MMS recipient limit from 10 to 999
    Disable SMS to MMS Threshold - Enable to stop conversion threshold which is 4 by default
    Enable Automatic Input Mode - Enable/Disable automatic input mode
    Enable SMS Sent Time Details - Enable to see sent time of SMS
    Show Screen ON Settings - Enable to show screen on in SMS settings

THEME

Battery Icon Color - Change the colour/transparency of your battery icon
    Battery Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of your battery icon text
    Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the status bar
    Clock Color - Change the colour/transparency of the status bar clock
    Signal Icons Color - Change the colour/transparency of the signal icons in the status bar
    Status Bar Icons Color - Change the colour/transparency of the other icons in the status bar
    Clock & Date Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification panel clock & date
    Header Button Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification header buttons
    Button Divider Color - Change the colour/transparency of the divider colour for header buttons
    Use Animated Brightness Icon - Adds a small animation to the brightness icon in the notification center
    Use Auto-Brightness Detail - Enables a +/- 5 slider for auto-brightness
    Check Box Color - Change the colour/transparency of the checkbox toggle
    Header Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the header in the notification center
    Panel Background - Change the colour/transparency of the panel background or set an image as the panel background in the notification center
    System Holo Dark Background - Choose holo dark background replacement Disable, Image or Colour
    System Holo Light Background - Choose holo light background replacement Disable, Image or Colour
    Notification Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification center background
    Title Bar Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of the titlebar text and buttons in the notification center
    Title Bar background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the notification titlebar in the notification center
    Hide No Notifications Title Bar - Hide the persistent no notifications bar when you have no messages in the notification center
    Clear Button Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the clear button in the notification center
    Notification Pressed Color - Change the colour/transparency of any notification when pressed in the notification center
    Hide Notification Divider Line - Hide the line that appears between separate notifications in the notification center
    Bar Color - Change the colour/transparency of the panel handlebar in the notification center
    Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the drawer handle in the notification center
    Hide Handle Divider Line - Enable to remove the divider line between the handlebar and notification panel
    Carrier Text Color - Change the colour/transparency of the carrier text on the handlebar of the notification center
    Icon Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick setting icons
    Text Label Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings
    Indicator Color - Change the colour/transparency of the indicators on quick settings in the notification center
    Tile Background Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings background
    Tile Pressed Color - Change the colour/transparency of the quick settings tiles when pressed
    Enable White Email Background - Enable to have white background in packaged email client

SECURITY HACKS

Bypass Exchange Security - Enable to bypass exchange pin lock security
    Secure Samsung Keyboard - Enable to allow clipboard clearing history
    Fake System Status - Set system status to official or custom
    Disable Knox Notifications - Enable if you are constantly seeing the annoying Knox security notifications
    Disable SEAndroid (Beta) - Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
    Video Hangouts Through Cellular - Enable to have video hangouts via data as well as WiFi

ADVANCED

Keep My Extra CSC Features - Enabled by default. Disabling will remove additional CSC features. Only disable if you know what you are doing
    Enable TouchWiz DVFS - Enabled by default. Disabling removes dynamic voltage and frequency scaling
    Enable Boost Mode - Enable to allow CPU to reach max power
    Force English Language - Apply default English language instead of your local language for the Wanam application
    Remove This Apps Adds - Click to make a donation to the dev for this fantastic app.
    As you can see from this huge list there is virtually nothing that you can't theme or mod. A little bit of playing around with this mod will allow you to have your device exactly the way you want it.
    All great modules from xposed installer.
    Sg4 NG6 kitkat
    You're getting some hate for this being old news but I think this is a well written post that is certainly useful to those members around here that are new and inexperienced with xposed. Good write-up man.