[Q] Random Freezes

Search This thread

g1junky

Feb 3, 2009
Dolton, IL
It seems as if every 4.4.2 AOSP rom i try on my S4 suffers from the random freezes whenever you touch something in the notification drawer. is there any fix for this? i've tried flashing different kernels and wipe and nothing seems to help. i would simply use GPE roms but they lack in features and battery life. any help on this issue would greatly be appreciated.

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
It seems as if every 4.4.2 AOSP rom i try on my S4 suffers from the random freezes whenever you touch something in the notification drawer. is there any fix for this? i've tried flashing different kernels and wipe and nothing seems to help. i would simply use GPE roms but they lack in features and battery life. any help on this issue would greatly be appreciated.

I remember on the Samsung GS2, it took a while before they figured out all the aosp quirks, so you may have to wait a while until it gets refined for the GS4.
Aosp has not kept up with the pace of these new roms /operating systems latley, that's mainly because of the competition in the smartphone industry now a days.

I keep to stock myself.
AOSP also known as Annoying Operating System Problems........ no thanks.

Pp.

Sent from my Tab using mind control while I sit in your closet.