DODOcase for Kindle Fire just released

Search This thread

Azmodeus

Jul 11, 2007
They said to me that shipping takes place usually 3-5 days after the order.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

AFront85

Dec 2, 2011
I just received mine in the mail.

It's worth the scratch I'd say. I love the moleskin look, so this is perfect. The tablet feels very secure with the rubber tabs. In fact, I held the case open and upside down and shook vigorously over my mattress and the tablet stayed in place.

Some negatives are that as a stand it is a bit slippery, but not awful at all. The wood is a bit rough to the touch as I run my finger along in some places on the outside edge, but otherwise the wood work is fine.

Long story short: if you like elegance and function at a bit higher cost, this is the case for you!

Last edited:

ianh2o

Jul 17, 2009
Bay Area
I agree with all of the praise on this case. This is definitely a case of you get what you pay for. Came in the mail today and The quality and feel of this case is amazing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

umarsl

Feb 13, 2011
Wow this is a Nice Case!
But sadly DoDoCases are not Available for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 or anything other than iPads and Kindles :(

Azmodeus

Jul 11, 2007
Just got mine today, about a week after the purchase and its just gorgeous. Very beautiful, solid and functional.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

seekis

Jun 8, 2010
Paying it forward. Just ordered a DodoCase for my wife's Kindle Fire, here's ten percent off yours!

Just use this link for purchase and coupon will be applied.

http://curebit.com/x/qLPaH

edit:

or use this coupon code

02-20-FFKK6L2

juntistik

Dec 31, 2011
Dallas / Ft worth
Just got my DODOcase for my Fire. I have to say, i'm extremely impressed. It was expensive, but i think it was probably worth it. it fits so nicely into the wood section and I feel extremely comfortable that it wont get scratched.

Cutout for power button and USB connection is perfectly placed.

Also, I attach my amazon basics stylus to the case strap, which works out really well. I would definitely recommend this case

A+

feistygoat10

Nov 7, 2011
San Antonio
I have had mine for about a month and love it, my only complaint is that wood is a little thin around the cutout and cracked when I was taking my fire out of the case.

Sent from my MB520 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts