[MOD][Xposed] Xperia Flip Settings

Search This thread

BumRush

Nov 6, 2008
Does anyone know how to remove the persistent alarm tile? Also, in landscape mode, my settings tile seems to double in size and take up 2 spots in width instead of one.

MohammadAG

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2009
Jerusalem
mohammadag.xceleo.org
To Op,

May I include your xposed module in my rom?

Cheers

Envoyé de mon C6603 en utilisant Tapatalk

Yes, just don't change the signature of the APK. There's an update coming out soon that changes the look of the handle and the settings icon to match AOSP. (Also credit where credit is due ;))

Does anyone know how to remove the persistent alarm tile? Also, in landscape mode, my settings tile seems to double in size and take up 2 spots in width instead of one.

Not sure, but maybe GravityBox can do it. That's the original code's behavior, don't plan on changing it in the mod.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903) using Taptalk 4

zeeqy

Jun 26, 2009
There is nothing in on the first page, I went though it many times, it doesn't say anywhere to how to install the app leave alone minimum requirement and XPOSED framework is required

MohammadAG

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2009
Jerusalem
mohammadag.xceleo.org
There is nothing in on the first page, I went though it many times, it doesn't say anywhere to how to install the app leave alone minimum requirement and XPOSED framework is required

Huh?
The first line in the first post says "Requires Xposed Framework!". It's in bold, it's underlined, and it has a link to the Xposed framework thread. The title has [Xposed] in it too, that should be enough for a user to know it needs the framework, and skimming the Xposed framework OP is enough to know how to install modules.

The 4.2 requirement is in the Compatibility section where it says:
Compatibility:
Tested on the Xperia Z1. May or may not work on other Xperia devices with 4.2 or above.

I think all that is enough to make it clear what this module requires.

xXYoshiXx

Oct 29, 2012
Hi, I would really like to see an option for choosing if a long press of the button should take me to the settings or to the quick tiles.

xXYoshiXx

Oct 29, 2012
I meant the macht in the right corner of the pulled down notification bar. Right now a simple click opens the quick settings, a long click takes you to the settings page. I want the option to have it the other way round.

ozgadgetguy

Sep 14, 2013
Just started using this and its great, thanks.

As mentioned previously there's no NFC toggle and the network mode (LTE) toggle doesn't do anything.

I have GB as well and couldn't find anything in that thread about how to add an NFC toggle. Has anyone done that or got a solution for the network toggle not doing anything? I have a Z1.

benben972

Mar 6, 2008
Use gravity box module from Xposed's download :D

Sent from my C6903 using xda app-developers app

lhurtado

Apr 26, 2010
Santiago - Chile
Just started using this and its great, thanks.

As mentioned previously there's no NFC toggle and the network mode (LTE) toggle doesn't do anything.

I have GB as well and couldn't find anything in that thread about how to add an NFC toggle. Has anyone done that or got a solution for the network toggle not doing anything? I have a Z1.

As I understand, there is no NFC tile available. Regarding LTE, you need to change the preferred network mode from 0 to 9 in build.prop.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

ozgadgetguy

Sep 14, 2013
As I understand, there is no NFC tile available. Regarding LTE, you need to change the preferred network mode from 0 to 9 in build.prop.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I can live without the NFC, I laways leave it on anyway.

For the LTE, this is something I have to manually edit and then it will work? Where is the file located?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Requires Xposed Framework!

Although Sony's quick settings implementation is customizable and is very useful. It clutters up the status bar in an ugly way.
    This module replaces those settings with the AOSP one, complete with two finger swipe gestures and such.

You can use GravityBox or similar modules to add more quick settings tiles.

Screenshot:
    AkM1geIl.png
    QCwenwEl.png

Compatibility:
    Tested on the Xperia Z1. May or may not work on other Xperia devices with 4.2 or above.

Source:
    The mod is open source: https://github.com/MohammadAG/Xposed-Xperia-Flip-Settings
    You may not publish it on the Play Store.

Download from Xposed Repository:
    http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/com.mohammadag.xperiaflipsettings_v2_854290.apk

Support development:
    If you found this mod useful, consider donating with PayPal.
    I looked into it today, stock flip settings haven't been removed so it's possible for this to work. I'll look into it when I have free time.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
    This looks amazing, I'll try it out soon.

It might be a good idea to put all your modules into one as a sort of all in one toolkit for the Z1

I don't like toolkits much, usually they have to hook a lot of methods and the user might only need one of the hooks, and that would use more RAM than is probably needed by individual modules.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 using Taptalk 4
    Could do it for galaxy note 3? Which files need?

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I already did it for the S4 but it caused issues with expandable notifications no longer expanding, and it doesn't use AOSP flip settings because Samsung deviated a lot from the original code.

Whether I end up releasing it is a matter of time, in any case, there's a video of it on my YouTube channel, and I linked to it in one of the posts on XDA.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z1 (C6903) using Taptalk 4
    The KK quick settings suck... Please make the MOD compatible so that we can fix what google and sony ruined... :)