Inverted Google Apps (Gmail, Google+, Voice, Market, Docs, Reader, Translate, Search)

Search This thread

rujelus22

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Damn, even though I have marketupdater removed, as soon as I opened themed market, it changed to play store. Will have to try other stuff I guess, like manually moving apk, and see if that stays.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

There is a new market today. It is ready to download from my site. That is most likely the issue. Also make sure you do not have any other vending apks. Some ROMS have it named Phonesky.apk

Sent from RUJELUS22 Blu Kuban

scottspa74

Apr 3, 2009
everett
Google Pixel 6
Thanks jujeluss. Also, I just did a fresh install of my from and your work , and noticed when you first log into market/play it asks 'do you want your device to keep updated with play'? (Something like that)

I UNselected that option, and market remained 'Market' , themed, AND was 3.4.6 (hope this helps anyone) ..... except now I gotta figure out what to do about 3.4.7 lol.
Edit: NVM. after a minute it changed to the stock app. Damn Google!!

Last edited:

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Thanks jujeluss. Also, I just did a fresh install of my from and your work , and noticed when you first log into market/play it asks 'do you want your device to keep updated with play'? (Something like that)

I UNselected that option, and market remained 'Market' , themed, AND was 3.4.6 (hope this helps anyone) ..... except now I gotta figure out what to do about 3.4.7 lol.
Edit: NVM. after a minute it changed to the stock app. Damn Google!!

3.4.7 is on my site to download. It should not update if you have 3.4.7 installed

ngh55

Dec 8, 2007
Hey Man, small request, could you make a google reader version just changing the blue stuff to dark grey or black?

I like the white background but hate that blueish tone.

Thank you in advance.

californicated

May 4, 2011
Not working for me .

Too bad :(

Is there any chance to fix outgoing video calls in GTalk and make wifi optional, so that we can do video calls using 3G? Would be awsome!

EDIT: I tested your current GTalk version and found a small bug in combination with the latest swype beta. When opening the keyboard, but before typing, you sometimes have a transparent space under the typing field, or two typing fields one above the other. Looks very strange.

Last edited:

Skilover

Jan 25, 2008
Love your work--except Translate, on my Galaxy NExus phone, the drop down language selection boxes are pure black, with pure black type--thus, completely unreadable. Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: Snipe4

rujelus22

Sep 7, 2007
Reno, NV
www.rujelus22.com
Can someone with Gingerbread installed flash this and let me know if everything looks good. I am working on my ICS ROM and I do not want to flash back to gingerbread right now.

This will flash the new market to /system/app/Vending.apk
So make sure there is no other Vending.apk, Phonesky.apk, or com.android.vending.apk in your system/app dir
www.rujelus22.com/downloads/Blue_Theme/Vending/Google_Play_Store_v3.5.15.zip

3|Saint|5

Jun 7, 2009
The Hawkeye State
Can someone with Gingerbread installed flash this and let me know if everything looks good. I am working on my ICS ROM and I do not want to flash back to gingerbread right now.

So make sure there is no other Vending.apk, Phonesky.apk, or com.android.vending.apk in your system/app dir

Looks good. I didn't see anything major. Only thing was the "Editors Choice" label is black so you can't read it.

Sent from my Airborne Infected Thunderbolt

Atticustrd

Aug 2, 2010

is this safe to flash on non epic phone?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

Skilover

Jan 25, 2008
rujelus22: No response to issue of Google Translate languages coming out black on black, so there's no way to use the app--this is on my Galaxy Nexus.

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com

Looks perfect like always to me too, :thumbup::thumbup: I like some of the new features Google added. Like the ability to go back and view every app you've Installed & Uninstalled, its a real great feature to have after doing a full wipe and then having to re-install all your apps.

Looks good. I didn't see anything major. Only thing was the "Editors Choice" label is black so you can't read it.

Sent from my Airborne Infected Thunderbolt

Mine doesn't have a Black Label, unless I'm not looking @ this right. Is this what yours is looking like?

screen_20120317_2153_2.png
screen_20120317_2153.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Downloads and screen shots for all the apps can be found on my site

QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes

Here is my version of a black Google+. All the other versions I saw where still missing some things or did not have the style I liked. I themed this to match my new Market apk.

Here are some screenshots

G%252B6.png
    G%252B1.png
    G%252B3.png
    G%252B2.png
    G%252B4.png
    G%252B5.png

I believe I have everything inverted. If anyone sees something please let me know so I can get it fixed.

Downloads are available at
    RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

And Google Voice

GV-4.png
    GV-2.png
    GV-1.png
    GV-5.png

Downloads are available at
    QR.png

RUJELUS22 Themes
    Extract the zip and install like normal. You will have to uninstall any stock version first.

Edit
    I was having the same problem but what i did was installed google voice from the market and went thru the setup then i installed this 1 over it and then everything worked ok
    Updated Gmail

http://www.rujelus22.com/evo/downloads.php

G+ is going to take a little longer, having issues with authentication.
    I posted the screenshots for u to fix Chrome about a month ago, and it's not fixed yet, wow smh

Come on dude... That's not a helpful post. Definitely not one that will win you many popularity votes.
    Did you also send a cheque or PayPal monies for services rendered? If you didn't, then you are owed nothing and should respect the fact that developers have lives too. I'm sure it will get fixed when a new build is available just like the recent update to ES file explorer. That had bugs that have now been squashed in the latest build. Look at the post above yours...

You haven't even thanked the first post but you are demanding something for nothing.... That's just rude.
    I'm sure if you approached the thread and dev in the correct manner then you might get a more positive response.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Updated Gmail to 4.3

Think I finally got one updated before you guys let me know there was an update. You guys are always on top of it. :good:

Twitter and the Market have now been updated. :good: