STOCK MYTOUCH 4G Slide ROM?

Search This thread

hydro889

May 12, 2009
ima keep it simple does anyone have a back up of the original t mobile mytouch 4g slide rom or flashable zip ...

thanks just that simple if u have it a link will help or pm me thanks

arrrghhh

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2007
Moved to General. hydro889 - next time use search... if you can't find an answer, don't post your question in the Development section. Thanks.

If you guys report posts/threads, they get moved a lot quicker ;).

Reactions: Undeadk9

hunterjay7

Sep 28, 2011
Washington

Droidmoder

Sep 19, 2011
Hi hydro. The sticky in general has all the information you need. Look under the rom section and look for stock roms or click the link in my sig.

It also has more information you might find useful

sent from my sense on crack MT4G Slide using xda premium

davidf9

Jun 4, 2012
Ely
OnePlus 8T
You need to get S-OFF as well (use Hasoon's OTHER kit, or follow the links for JuoponutBear). Alternatively, since you're S-ON currently, you need to take a file out of the zip file and flash it separately first, then reflash the whole ROM zip. You'll find instructions on which file it is and how to do it if you search!

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

Last edited:

egypro

Jul 22, 2011
NY-USA

egypro

Jul 22, 2011
NY-USA
cos i am trying to root my phone and that what i found , i really try to look for new threads but its all old threads may be some thing wrong i have to cheack some thing , thanks alot u give me a milion doller hint

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Quick tip, always check stickies...

Sent from my RubiX NonSense using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Moved to General. hydro889 - next time use search... if you can't find an answer, don't post your question in the Development section. Thanks.

If you guys report posts/threads, they get moved a lot quicker ;).
    when some one need help he need help, and that easy search always doesnt work , on this forum search functions very bad i even use google rather than here and all u people stop complaining about who send what where +

Why drag up a very old thread?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2