Taktik case

Search This thread

mangee1234

Sep 1, 2012
Augusta
There was a Taktik case for our phones. Can anyone send me a link to where I can purchase one from? I went to theideasforgifts website and they are out of them. Thanks in advance.

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
As you can see on the 'theideasforgifts' website, the picture is of a Taktik case for the iPhone 5. I just bought a few of them on Alibaba (replicas of course), so I'm interested in their quality and accuracy of replication. The metal+plastic+gorilla glass design is intriguing.

samsung-galaxy-note2-taktik-extreme-metal-shock-drop-resistance-case.jpg

Reactions: mangee1234

mangee1234

Sep 1, 2012
Augusta
so you ordered cases similar to the Taktik for the note 2 from alibaba? could you share a link please?

As you can see on the 'theideasforgifts' website, the picture is of a Taktik case for the iPhone 5. I just bought a few of them on Alibaba (replicas of course), so I'm interested in their quality and accuracy of replication. The metal+plastic+gorilla glass design is intriguing.

samsung-galaxy-note2-taktik-extreme-metal-shock-drop-resistance-case.jpg

Rootabaga

Sep 8, 2013
so you ordered cases similar to the Taktik for the note 2 from alibaba? could you share a link please?

I think vantt1 meant that he bought some of the iphone 5 cases on alibaba, not Note 2 cases, but I could be wrong.

If there was a Lunatik case for the Note 2, that would be GREAT! That case is amazing!

vantt1, would you mind posting a review of the replicas when you get them?

Reactions: vantt1

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
I think vantt1 meant that he bought some of the iphone 5 cases on alibaba, not Note 2 cases, but I could be wrong.

If there was a Lunatik case for the Note 2, that would be GREAT! That case is amazing!

vantt1, would you mind posting a review of the replicas when you get them?
Yes, that's what I meant. I wish there were Taktik cases for the Note 2, same as others here.

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
My iPhone 5 Taktik cases may have arrived today, but I wasn't at home to pick it up so DHL left me an undelivered shipment card. I might receive them tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Unless of course they were actually posted via EMS. I don't remember which shipment method I used.

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
Well whaddaya know, I actually received them today. I will open one up and take a few pictures of it when I have time.

NgY2S9G.jpg

vantt1

Dec 23, 2011
If you don't mind, could you give us a review on how the case is?

If it turns out to be reasonably good, I may consider buying one from you; should that be of interest to you.

Thanks

I will review the case soon. It's weird though doing it on XDA, as not many people discuss iPhone accessories here.

Ohhh... I was thinking you were a 3rd party retailer or something. Hey there's an idea! Sell the rest to one around town. I'm sure one with buy the others...

Those are really nice cases though. Did they give you a discount for the 10?

I wouldn't consider it a discount, but instead it was because 10 was the lowest I could find. Next was 20 and 100, and there's no way I'd buy 100!
It was quite a good price though I think. It cost about $8 per case and about $4 postage per case, and I ended up paying about $130 for a total of ten cases, which makes each case about $13 including postage.

D

Deleted member 308374

Oh man... That's definitely what I need for my note 2!!! Astonishing!!

Note 2 N7100 - Alliance ROM - SpeedWizz kernel

Top Liked Posts