At&t logo on back

Search This thread

xxhorseriderxxx

May 15, 2011
Phoenix
I believe it's etched in the metal, so you can't remove it. There was a person in the VZW forums that asked the same question, and they concluded that you're stuck with the godaweful logos, lol.

snobrdr2324

May 8, 2012
I believe it's etched in the metal, so you can't remove it. There was a person in the VZW forums that asked the same question, and they concluded that you're stuck with the godaweful logos, lol.

I don't mind ATT's branding on their new phones. Just the small ATT logo isn't too intrusive. Of course I would prefer the no branding at all that Sprint is doing on all their phones and Tmobile is doing on some of their phones, but if it has to be there I would take ATT's approach to device branding any day over Verizon's terrible branding. They plaster their giant logo + 4G LTE like that is a feature anymore on every phone.

Vandam500

Apr 7, 2010
Yeah it's gonna be pretty hard to get rid of it. Regardless its so small that its not intrusive IMO.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Has anyone found a way to get rid of the At&t logo off of the back of the phone?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using xda app-developers app