[Q] [F340K] How to activate Knock Code

Search This thread

ethan80

Feb 27, 2011
geekbulldog.com
Hi,

I see the Knock Code feature working on a Flex in this video: w ww.lowyat.net/tag/lg-g-flex-knock-code-demo When I went to activate it in my Flex F340K Korean version, this feature is missing. Anybody knows how can I activate it?, maybe in a hidden menu or something?.

Thank you!.

ethan80

Feb 27, 2011
geekbulldog.com
System settings general gestures

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Sorry but I still not found the option, I don't wNt to activate the double tap for lock and unlock the screen. I'm searching for knock code unlock, with this option you must push the screen in some zone like a pattern to unlock. As seen in the video linked in my first post.
Maybe is a future option that will be included in a firmware update?.

funziebear

Mar 28, 2011
cali
Does this mean this phone is always awake ? Could we see features like on the moto on this where google is always up ?(ok google)

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ethan80

Feb 27, 2011
geekbulldog.com
Does this mean this phone is always awake ? Could we see features like on the moto on this where google is always up ?(ok google)

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I think that phone will be locked but when you lock your phone with a pattern or code you must activate the screen and then insert the code or pattern to unlock. with Knock code you will insert a push pattern with the screen off and will activate screen and unlock phone in a single step.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WTF !! we don't have that man...but looks very cool

After research about knock Code the video appears to be a preview of a next comming enhacement, the knock code feature is available now in G2 mini and will be added with a firmware update in some models like Flex,G2,G2 pro.... No ETA yet.

Appears to be a very cool option.