[Q] Location Services Not Working With Paranoid Android ROM

Search This thread

jeeper14

Mar 10, 2012
I flashed PA ROM and can't get location services to work at all. With Unsense Six ROM it works fine...anyone else with this problem?

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
I flashed PA ROM and can't get location services to work at all. With Unsense Six ROM it works fine...anyone else with this problem?

With AOSP roms, you'll need to have location set to "high" on a stock rom before switching to PA or CM or any other AOSP rom. This might be the cause for location failure. Please flash a stock rom or a nandrod of a sense rom, set GPS to high, then flash any AOSP based rom.

jeeper14

Mar 10, 2012
Thanks!

With AOSP roms, you'll need to have location set to "high" on a stock rom before switching to PA or CM or any other AOSP rom. This might be the cause for location failure. Please flash a stock rom or a nandrod of a sense rom, set GPS to high, then flash any AOSP based rom.

Thanks! That worked like a charm...turned location services on high with my unsense six rom and then flashed the Paranoid rom....location services work like a champ now! Now to get Viper audio working and I'm set...

Thanks again! :laugh: