Search This thread

hogowner

Jul 13, 2010
NYC #1
Last edited:

blueis300

Dec 22, 2010
Murfreesboro
I ordered some also since me and the wife both have the charge. Just waiting for them to get here from never never land. I really wanted the charger the most.

ttime411

Aug 3, 2011
I bought the same battery off Amazon never lasted longer than 4hrs with only heavy txting really but my stock battery doesn't last long either so I've read the reviews for it so I'm thinking it's my phone

Sent from my SCH-I510 using XDA App

BuglessFan

Jul 22, 2010
Pullman, WA
Yup. Just check that they're OEM Samsung batteries and they'll be the same as you'd get from VZW for a lot more. I got a few for my OG Droid and they outlasted my use of the phone. Got two this time just because they were so cheap, but haven't had a reason to use them yet, though I have one hot-charged. Usually takes 10 days or so to get to you by China Post, but there's no scam. They're just dirt cheap there and they still make a little sending them along.

The wall charger is fine, just don't ever bother trying to use the USB on it. I know it used to drive the screen bananas and phantom click all over the damned place. It's cool for the battery alone tho.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I snagged a similar thing for my Fascinate last year. 3 spares + charger for $12 shipped.

They were easily just as good as the stock battery.

YMMV depending on seller/manufacturer, but the ones I got were just fine.