Anyone try this battery case?

Search This thread

lauterm

Apr 9, 2011
Have you tried asking the seller? It looks a lot nicer than the Mugen battery case to me.

lauterm

Apr 9, 2011
The seller ships quickly. It is on its way. It isn't supposed to get here until April 26 - May 14 though. Shipping was only $0.95 though.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

joshuadjohnson22

Oct 27, 2011
Atlanta
Thanks, you are our only hope. The seller replied with "it looks like the picture" so that was completely useless but I didn't expect him to understand anything I said in the email

kaiak

Feb 25, 2009
h`tt`p://ww`w.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wattle-grove/mobile-phone-accessories/htc-one-x-extended-battery-case-opened/1017173696

according to this guy, it highly unlikely can work on XL.

Whoareyou

myusernam3

May 17, 2013
Last edited:

tonynmisty

Mar 21, 2013
Decatur
I didn't notice this before. In pic number 3 on this page I noticed that they had an AT&T version. I am assuming that this means that this will work for our phones, maybe, hopefully.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

myusernam3

May 17, 2013
I didn't notice this before. In pic number 3 on this page I noticed that they had an AT&T version. I am assuming that this means that this will work for our phones, maybe, hopefully.

Just purchased one. Will let everyone know how it goes when it arrives.
It's coming via Singapore Post, so it'll take up to 26 days.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    It's relatively cheap, so I thought I would risk it and order one. I'll let you know how it works out.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app
    Don't buy it won't work. I speak from personal experience. I bought one. The fit is close, but the pogo pins just don't line up to provide power.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Just purchased one. Will let everyone know how it goes when it arrives.
    It's coming via Singapore Post, so it'll take up to 26 days.
    It can't be compatible with both the X and XL at the same time. I suspect it's probably the one NOT compatible with our XL =(
    Well, if you get it and it's compatible with your ATT One X, I'd love to know because I'd want one too.