[ROM] Hacker's AOKP (4.4.4) (9.10.2014)[ALL VARIANTS]

Search This thread

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Thanks for posting and working on this... Donation coming your way. I can't find the commit for the "less frequent notification sounds" but I haven't had time to clone the repo and search.

Maybe one day our paths will cross in downtown Portland... :eek: work out in The Tron

You're welcome. You don't need to clone any repos to find commits. Cloned repos are only the directories and don't show commit messages. Just find a Roms github that you know has the feature. You'll need to find two commits I'm sure. Look in their frameworks/base repo and Settings repo and just link me to them. Then I can see about adding them. If I get any spare time I'll try and look myself. Ive just been super busy lately.

I'm usually never downtown anymore these days. Not much for me down there. But who knows. It could happen. :)

trill12

Jul 23, 2009
Found my new DD.

At this point, theres only one bug that Ive seen so far, and thats the speakerphone mic. But I think thats a universal bug.

Good stuff though, Task. Much appreciated.

MrMarkEdward

Jun 22, 2012
New Llano, Louisiana
I had an issue whith the desktop and also launcher 3 had some issues so I did a full wipe and reinstall. That cleared it up except for launcher 3 issues not responding. But I prefer the Google Now Launcher. Nic tounch with the cm theme engine. Oh and wifi password not sticking which you probably know already.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

No signal fixes? So it's still jumping around I guess? Just wondering ofc, no offence, since I didnt read anything about it in the changelog but I know some people are working on it.

I think its just a false positive type reading for signal as mine is fine.

farru503

Dec 4, 2012
Why is WiFi so slow on this build?

NVM.. Just realized that my internet sucks [emoji17]

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Why is WiFi so slow on this build?

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

Take a guess yourself. That's what you're asking everyone here to do. That won't help anything.

P.S- WiFi isn't slow. Your WiFi is slow.
OxXKNao.png

farru503

Dec 4, 2012
Take a guess yourself. That's what you're asking everyone here to do. That won't help anything.

P.S- WiFi isn't slow. Your WiFi is slow.
OxXKNao.png

:) I know task I'm just fc*ing around bro , I know my WiFi is slow af sometimes , don't hate lol awesome ROM btw the feature dt2w is what I was waiting for on aosp ROMs thanks

kennonk

I'm not sure if this was mentioned somewhere already, but I've been running this all day and I just accidentally figured out that double tap the screen wakes the phone. Haven't seen that on any aosp Rom since my d800. And it is better than the stock gesture because your don't have to pick up the phone...kick ass :)

Thanks!

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
I'm not sure if this was mentioned somewhere already, but I've been running this all day and I just accidentally figured out that double tap the screen wakes the phone. Haven't seen that on any aosp Rom since my d800. And it is better than the stock gesture because your don't have to pick up the phone...kick ass :)

Thanks!

Sent from my One M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Its one one the first features mentioned in the changelog in the OP of this thread. You should always read that. ;)

Reactions: kennonk

dubbactrumpetmsu

Oct 5, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
Looking forward to trying this out. I've been bouncing ROM's and am coming from Liquid, which has a killer encryption bug at the moment...And I miss my AOKP anyway. So glad you added the DT2W feature. That's the ONLY thing I miss from Sense right now.

E30Nova

Oct 31, 2010
San Bernardino
I guess I missed it, but what's DT2W??

So far I haven't experienced any bugs. I get the jumpy signal, but I don't know if that's ROM specific or if it's all aosp ROMs. Or just crappy T-Mobile coverage lol.

And just to reiterate, boot animation is awesome lol.:cool:

This is definitely my new daily. :highfive:

E30Nova

Oct 31, 2010
San Bernardino

Oooh duh lol. Hell yeah I'm glad that was added, too. :good:

EDIT: never mind, found a bug. Try watching a video on Facebook or online and switch the phone to landscape view. The nav bar ends up around the middle of the screen and even going back to the home screen doesn't fix it. Luckily just locking and unlocking the phone fixes it, but no landscape videos for now I guess.

Last edited:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Oooh duh lol. Hell yeah I'm glad that was added, too. :good:

EDIT: never mind, found a bug. Try watching a video on Facebook or online and switch the phone to landscape view. The nav bar ends up around the middle of the screen and even going back to the home screen doesn't fix it. Luckily just locking and unlocking the phone fixes it, but no landscape videos for now I guess.

Without a log it's not an issue. I've never seen this happen. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes to the HTC One m8.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​

READ THE FAQ/Q & A HERE

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co
    » Donations to task650

Enjoy!
    Fixed external sdcard. :)
    New release is available in the OP. :)
    Look what I got working... :)

The only thing I need to fix is external sdcard not showing up. Should be easy. I will release when it's ready so please don't request. Just wanted to show you guys what's to come. ;)

New release available in the OP. This is a perfect example as to why you should post logcats with issues. Things get fixed. :)

• Fixed IR Blaster
    • Added option to disable System Sounds in Quiet Hours