[Q] Annoying Screen That Pops Up While Phone Is Connecting A Call

Search This thread

cardman827

May 6, 2011
New Jersey
Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...

Last edited:

Freedom First

Dec 7, 2011
Western Washington
Hello, I am currently using clean rom 1.1 but I know this is a standard feature in stock.

When you make a call while connected to a Bluetooth headset their is a screen that pops up that shows you the different choices you have to connect the call. The Bluetooth I am currently on or I could choose the Phone or speakerphone I believe.

It is a popup that says Audio Source.

My problem is sometime I call somebody I didn't mean to call and I cant end the call fast enough because that popup screen stays on for like 2 seconds.

So, is there a setting I am missing to get rid of it or something else I could try I am rooted and s off.

Thanks...

Can't you simply end the call with your Bluetooth device?

dgrafx

Oct 28, 2014
I have the same complaint.
My call log has fairly small text and so if not careful could touch the entry next to the intended entry.
AND because the audio source popup is in the way I can't see who I'm calling until the popup goes away.
AND the phone has already started ringing by the time it goes away.

I'm simply asking if there is a way to disable this popup???
My phone app itself has a simple way to change audio source if I want ...

Last edited: