[Theme/Inverted Apps] TruBlue Inverted with Other Inverted Apps Updated 20140129

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ieisha

Jul 27, 2010
Upstate , SC
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong , I am trying to install the gmail and mms (both transparent) in CWM and it keeps aborting ? I don't understand what i am doing wrong .

Sublime2

Jan 27, 2013
Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong , I am trying to install the gmail and mms (both transparent) in CWM and it keeps aborting ? I don't understand what i am doing wrong .

Don't think they are set up to flash.
Just remove/backup your stock ones then install like you would any other app.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-05-06-57-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-06-57-24.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 187
  • Screenshot_2013-04-05-06-57-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-05-06-57-19.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 195

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
OP Updated with Inverted Google Play 4.0.25,,,one is with some white text and the other some blue text. It will be themed more later, enjoy!

Reactions: Thebear j koss

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I know right,,,I could theme the crap out of this and it still would look like sh*t lol. The apps icon areas are way to huge,,,like for an old person who cant see lol. Way too much white when they know no one likes that.

Who chooses the color schemes over there in S.F.? It looks like they have the kids at my job at FIT do it.

Thebe@r'$ G@L@XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is my inverted theme chooser apk called TruBlue and also misc. Inverted Apps. As with any theme chooser apk always load your system theme and then load mine. Ignore and errors that pop up and then reboot for the full affect!

As always make a back up prior to flashing just in case. Most of these can be flashed or loaded easily. If you do not know what your doing ask, I am happy to help!

Special thanks to DaFox and B-Boy for help with Gmail!

Added Cyan-Green version of Gmail 4.7.2 that DoctorQmm themed off my original invert, looks awesome!

Google Apps

Inverted Gmail 4.7.2
    Inverted Google Play Store 4.4.22
    Inverted Google Drive 1.2.352.10
    Inverted AOSP 4.2.2 Calendar
    Google Translate 2.8
    Google Voice 4.2.80 (pic shows blue text, you will get white)

AOSP Mms (make sure you rename to Mms.apk, change permissions and reboot)

Inverted Mms 4.2.1

Misc Themed

Inverted XDA 2.0.1
    Inverted Phandroid 1.6.0
    Inverted Flixster
    Inverted DropBox 2.3.12

Enjoy the app, but please do not steal the work and use as your own! I get asked all the time to use my app and I have no problem at all, just give proper credit.

And as always,,,,

Hit the thanks button if you like or use! It's really not that hard, you get like 8 thanks a day!!!!!
    Thank you very much! It is nice to hear someone liking your work,,,so many people dont even respond or hit a simple thanks button. Try my new transparent dropbox and let me know!

nice. love the transparent gmail. I've been using Gunthermic's inverts for a while now. Nice work here.:good:
    Try disabling it first then uninstall updates then reinstall 4.2. It worked for me and no new update for 3 days so far

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Thanks to @Gunthermic for providing the latest Google Play Services.

Here's a fairly swift way to Google Play Services, follow these steps, using root explorer or similar app, 2 means provided...

A. Install as regular apk...

1. Download this file if you would like to install as a regular apk. Installs right on top of your existing

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zvkboyysktuqhid/com.google.android.gms-2.apk

2. Done

B. If the above doesn't help, make it a system app...

1. Download this file,

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ctv8748dsenkm4h/GmsCore.apk

2. Check your current version in app manager, uninstall updates if the option is available (mine wasn't)

3. Navigate to system, app, or system, priv-app, if you're on KitKat, you should have a split window, right side is the folder containing the GmsCore linked above, the left side in the folder where your current GmsCore resides, as shown below,

vaqerave.jpg

4. Rename the current with a dot bak extension, as shown below,

3e4a6uqa.jpg

danugu3a.jpg

5. Your phone will hate you for a moment or two, just be patient

6. Copy the GmsCore you downloaded from the right pane (select apk, click copy), as shown below,

y7apypy6.jpg

7. Go back to the system folder (left pane), and paste the one you just copied

8. Select the apk you just copied and fix permissions by selecting it, choosing permissions, then set to to rw, r, r, as shown below,

hene5yqe.jpg

9. Reboot and profit...

The new build number should be reflected from app manager, as below,

su6ypeje.jpg

Please know that if you have a Nexus device and on KitKat, the filename may start with pre-built or something if that nature. No worries, just rename the file I linked to the one currently on your device.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk
    OP updated with Inverted Gmail 4.7.2 enjoy!
    OP updated to Inverted Google Play 4.2.9 both blue and white text,,,working on the rest coming soon