[ROM][SEP.11][SENSE 4]InsertCoin Evolution v2.40 |STABLE|FAST|APM|EQS|TWEAKS

Search This thread

stroobach

Jan 4, 2011
den helder
i did read a page or 7-8 back - didnt find it
looked in first post - didnt find it

so here is my problem.
when im opening the market everything is just fine.
but when i try to download for example whatsapp it's really slow. and after 20-30 sec it give's me the error app not purchased.
this also happens with titanium backup, angry birds, and more free apps.

anyone else that have this problem?

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
i did read a page or 7-8 back - didnt find it
looked in first post - didnt find it

so here is my problem.
when im opening the market everything is just fine.
but when i try to download for example whatsapp it's really slow. and after 20-30 sec it give's me the error app not purchased.
this also happens with titanium backup, angry birds, and more free apps.

anyone else that have this problem?

Did u try restarting ur phone and internet?!! ..... and yes no one said anything like this , ur first one hving this troble

stroobach

Jan 4, 2011
den helder
Did u try restarting ur phone and internet?!! ..... and yes no one said anything like this , ur first one hving this troble

Yes i rebooted, deleted cashe, switched to airplain mode and back, etc etc.
i guess its syncing something in the background from google play.
its downloading whatsapp now with 2-3kb./H
while the browser is fast with loading pages

janarioo

Dec 22, 2009
islamabad
Yes i rebooted, deleted cashe, switched to airplain mode and back, etc etc.
i guess its syncing something in the background from google play.
its downloading whatsapp now with 2-3kb./H
while the browser is fast with loading pages

Bro Somthing is Wrong with Google Play , Mayb server load or somthing , i see people posting in Q&A toO abt timeout etc i had tht a couple of minutes ago .... Hope this Helps

Last edited:
Reactions: stroobach

x3nophobia

Dec 23, 2010
Cairo
i dont know whether anybody has mention this but, when i try to take picture, the camera just close, no fc. and i have to open camera again to take a picture.

fireishott

Apr 8, 2009
Am i gong completly special or is the keyboard not qwerty

EDIT
I fixed it forgot no u.s. had top use English Spain then localeswitch

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Last edited:

jhawkins002

Oct 26, 2010
Alabama
Thanks - im trying the calendar again, i was getting occasional restart of (I think) sense and it seemed related to the calendar widget - all fun and games, would be boring if everything was perfect ;-)

I saw a message that if i went back to stock i would get the ICS official rom now but I prefer trying something a bit more extreme, so long as it still works for the essentials

If I use the agenda-view calendar widget my Rosie falls down go boom too. :p After full wipe and everything.

FWIW, I have encountered this exact same issue on various past versions of the other Sense 4 Roms available. Since it seems to intermittently get fixed/broken as various releases happen, I hypothesize its related to the other graphics glitches that are being resolved. If so, I'm sure it will be fixed permanently as additional patches continue to land :)

steveapp

Jun 8, 2006
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
If I use the agenda-view calendar widget my Rosie falls down go boom too. :p After full wipe and everything.

FWIW, I have encountered this exact same issue on various past versions of the other Sense 4 Roms available. Since it seems to intermittently get fixed/broken as various releases happen, I hypothesize its related to the other graphics glitches that are being resolved. If so, I'm sure it will be fixed permanently as additional patches continue to land :)

Sounds like you have exactly what I have except...

I went back to 4 at about 7 last night, and put the calendar widget on again, and so far the phone hasn't missed a beat - absolutely perfect in every respect other than the bugs already noted in the forum. There must be some other thing interacting with it to cause the bugs, at least for me

Not that im complaining that is :)

Reactions: jhawkins002

x3nophobia

Dec 23, 2010
Cairo
does anybody experience difficulties to scroll down and difficulty to pull the ring to unlock? cause i experienced it. is it related to rom or kernel? im using rcmix latest kernel :(

Abaddon

Mar 17, 2011
House Avernus
Samsung Galaxy A50
POCO M3
does anybody experience difficulties to scroll down and difficulty to pull the ring to unlock? cause i experienced it. is it related to rom or kernel? im using rcmix latest kernel :(

Happened to me with virtuous eclipse once, flashed it with a low batt. remaining. Flashed it again and all works well now

Sent from my Sensation using xda premium

markb63

Aug 2, 2011
b,ham
just flashed this rom this morning,epic !! credit where it's due,fatastic rom great work.bluetooth not working who cares,i'm sure there will be a fix soon ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yet another sense 4 rom
    based on Ville RUU by Football (THANKS!)

Thanks to TripNRaVeR, mdeejay, shnizlon, show-p1984, leedroid, capy, robocik, j4n87, m0narx and every chef, dev, mod, hacker, advanced user

- hdmi out
    Hi guys,
    Mms fixed
    Working on hw acc. And tether
    Fixes!

Check the attaches for fixes:

Fix for Insercoin Evolution 1.3

v1.3-1
    - fixes volume steps in tweaks. - props nono2lozere
    v1.3-2
    - fixes mms - when trying to save message on phone says "insert card" - props capychimp
    v1.3-3
    - fixes wake-up by vol-key - props shniz
    v1.3-4
    - Fixes LAG after exiting Youtube, and probable some other stuff...(killed 99% debug code ) - props ivicask
    since we decided that together we can do better. me and Shnizlon decided to join efforts. so from now on (well actually starting with next rom release ) move to OrDroid thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1551714

do you people think we devs have a magic fix on our laptops, and keep for ourselves ? really .

When and if we can fix BT MMS and whatever you (the users) will be the 1st to know.

I'm well aware of the problems, also i tried numerous times and ways to fix em but didn't pan out, this is life you win some you loose some.

+1 -ing or posting how much you want that to be fixed because its essential to you DOES NOT SPEED UP THINGS unfortunately .

Or what do you want? to put my life on hold and only try to fix whatever problems there are 24/7?

bottom line. i don't have a solution for BT, MMS, Hotspot, camera not working as on one series! Sorry, maybe i'm a bad chef /dev whatever.
    Doesn't mean i abandoned this and i'm still trying to fix it.

you don't like it this way, oh well get another rom .. ops, same problems there too .. YOu want everything working? GET SENSE 3.6 FROM HTC (oh wait that one has problems with wifi auto wake-up , lockscreen wallpaper and so on) YOu wanna ***** at someone ? contact HTC. They sold ur phone.
    you don't like what i'm doing move along. Frustration should be aimed at HTC not us devs. we do what we can with what we have as a hobby.