Repartitioning Internal Memory

Search This thread

vincent_smoox

Jun 4, 2009
Tulungagung
Oppo R819 just have 1gb memory app and just about 700-600mb for user, is there any method to repartitioning them?
I looked many method to repartitioning MTK6589 based but since theres no Stock ROM flashable from SP Flashtool im afraid to try it coz if something bad happen my limited knowledge will be no helped

I think it will be good if someone who more capable make some mod to repartitioning the app memory like 2 or 3gb or maybe can make it become unified storage like nexus family or lenovo tablets and im sure a lot of R819 user will be gratefully thanks

m@nish123

Aug 17, 2013
Mumbai
Oppo R819 just have 1gb memory app and just about 700-600mb for user, is there any method to repartitioning them?
I looked many method to repartitioning MTK6589 based but since theres no Stock ROM flashable from SP Flashtool im afraid to try it coz if something bad happen my limited knowledge will be no helped

I think it will be good if someone who more capable make some mod to repartitioning the app memory like 2 or 3gb or maybe can make it become unified storage like nexus family or lenovo tablets and im sure a lot of R819 user will be gratefully thanks
Share me ur cell's ebr1 ,ebr2 file from stock rom and ur system mount point .i will increase ur app's storage

Reactions: vickfred

vickfred

Apr 2, 2012
Sofia
distan7 has done it already. He asked me to upload the Ebr1 & Ebr2 files to a page on my site - http://oppo.vi8.info
They are there now - "2GB-OPPO-R819(from-distan7).zip".
Very soon he will write the instruction "How-To" and place it here, on XDA, for the users of our Oppo R819.

max_82

Jan 1, 2011
distan7 has done it already. He asked me to upload the Ebr1 & Ebr2 files to a page on my site - http://oppo.vi8.info
Very soon he will write the instruction "How-To" and place it here, on XDA, for the users of our Oppo R819.

I will wait it. But I wonder why oppo gives us only 1 GB internal memory to install application. Is there a limitation from the hardware?

ccav2000

Dec 19, 2010
Manga Cafe
Google Pixel 6 Pro
I will wait it. But I wonder why oppo gives us only 1 GB internal memory to install application. Is there a limitation from the hardware?

There is a tutorial here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596030 that can be used from advanced users that already have the recovery package. Having that package is necessary in case something goes wrong.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

Share me ur cell's ebr1 ,ebr2 file from stock rom and ur system mount point .i will increase ur app's storage

I saw your tutorial page, there is no mention there about mount points. Are they needed?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

I am not sure how successful he was, from what I read in the OPPO forums his R819 is dead now. Of course it can be unrelated to the repartition mod. By the way the files you uploaded are not modified, I checked with the original EBR files and they are exactly the same.

m@nish123

Aug 17, 2013
Mumbai
There is a tutorial here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2596030 that can be used from advanced users that already have the recovery package. Having that package is necessary in case something goes wrong.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 AM ----------

I saw your tutorial page, there is no mention there about mount points. Are they needed?

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

I am not sure how successful he was, from what I read in the OPPO forums his R819 is dead now. Of course it can be unrelated to the repartition mod. By the way the files you uploaded are not modified, I checked with the original EBR files and they are exactly the same.
now i posted the thread hence not needed mount points..

distan7

Mar 12, 2011
Jakarta-Indonesia

Yup my bad, I sent Viktor the wrong EBR. Already had it up running in 2 GB Mod and now we can use 3 GB Mod using modified ReParted Script and Aroma Installer. Will set up a thread for this.

surender88

Aug 7, 2014
Want to know steps to increase internal memory of oppo R827

Hii.

Can anyone help me out an provide me steps to increase internal memory of oppo R827. m facing issue while installing new app's.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Yup my bad, I sent Viktor the wrong EBR. Already had it up running in 2 GB Mod and now we can use 3 GB Mod using modified ReParted Script and Aroma Installer. Will set up a thread for this.