[DISCONTINUED] imilka's CyanogenMod 9 v03 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

afilopou

Oct 21, 2010
Athens
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi I fleshed v3 today but when start to boot into recovery mode. i can flash another rom, stop when you flash the kernel! Help me please

You lost root or you didnt have proper root from the rom you came.Try to flash a stock rom with pc odin.check my signature for the thread of prerooted roms.Then flash with mobile odin pro the cf repack lp1 (also check my signature for the link) and then flash again v3 through cwm recovery

REVERSiN

Mar 4, 2012
Hi I fleshed v3 today but when start to boot into recovery mode. i can flash another rom, stop when you flash the kernel! Help me please

You can try flashing the kernel again extract it from package and pusl to the phone. Would fix it if phone is working

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

xnostra

Oct 25, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
What do you mean by a base? A stock ROM which you would flash before this one?
It doesn't matter, will you flash LP1 or LP5.

Thats what im asking which would you suggest i have chainfire LP5 and i downloaded one LP6 that was given on this thread

It does matter if his 'LP5 base' turns out to be CF's LP5 repack. That one is dangerous.

I'm under LP5 currently and using this for this rom, haven't experienced any problem so far, can you tell what dangerous thing can happen to me now while I'm using ice repack from cf?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

pattiman

Feb 26, 2005
LCD Density Modder doesn't work for me on V3. I was on V2 and flashed V3 and GApps from CWM. (Cache and dalvik were wiped before flashing). Rebooted the phone and opened LCD Modder to change the dpi back to 213. After rebooting, the only thing I see is the Samsung N7000 logo followed by a black screen. PcOdin detects the phone, so there are still some activity going on.

I reflashed V3 and used tabletenable.zip, so I'm happy again.

Using LCD Modder to flash a modded Play Store gave no problems

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
I'm under LP5 currently and using this for this rom, haven't experienced any problem so far, can you tell what dangerous thing can happen to me now while I'm using ice repack from cf?

Read this.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

LCD Density Modder doesn't work for me on V3. I was on V2 and flashed V3 and GApps from CWM. (Cache and dalvik were wiped before flashing). Rebooted the phone and opened LCD Modder to change the dpi back to 213. After rebooting, the only thing I see is the Samsung N7000 logo followed by a black screen. PcOdin detects the phone, so there are still some activity going on.

I reflashed V3 and used tabletenable.zip, so I'm happy again.

Using LCD Modder to flash a modded Play Store gave no problems

Use Rom Toolbox to switch DPI, it works.

Akiainavas

Mar 26, 2012
Basingstoke

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA

Nothing bad will happen if you're using just the LP5 kernel. If you followed Imilka's instructions and used links posted in this thread - you're fine.

But if you flashed the whole LP5 repack ( which i don't think you did cause the thread clearly says "DO NOT FLASH THIS" ) along with the bootloader that was included there, you might be in trouble and probably won't be able to downgrade to GB. Haven't tried it, but if Chainfire said it's bad - i won't even try.

Bingoig11

Just a question, is there any Keyboard app that is similar to the Samsung keyboard in GB?
I mean a keyboard that would have the numbers on the same screen than letters?
If anybody knows, it would be great.
I don't like stock ICS keyboard now I have tried Samsung kb.

qazzi76

Dec 7, 2004
Is it weird that I have to flash stock ICS rom, then CM9, then restore my app/data? This happens with each update.

If i just wipe system cache and dalvik, then titanium backup hangs on some stuff and my system data is wiped, but most apps are there :confused:
Nothing can fix it except using odin.

I noticed this with go launcher hd...

Once I removed it from titanium backup the restores completed.

Really you should only have to install rom, wipe data, dakvik then reboot

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA App

Last edited:

arealmanzter_2

Dec 24, 2006
Manila
Just a question, is there any Keyboard app that is similar to the Samsung keyboard in GB?
I mean a keyboard that would have the numbers on the same screen than letters?
If anybody knows, it would be great.
I don't like stock ICS keyboard now I have tried Samsung kb.

You mean the latest LC2 keyboard? That's what I'm also looking for. But still looking for it 'til now. I'm not sure if we can extract it from LC2 rom. :)

chasmodo

Dec 28, 2011
Novi Sad
You mean the latest LC2 keyboard? That's what I'm also looking for. But still looking for it 'til now. I'm not sure if we can extract it from LC2 rom. :)

Even if you could extract it, it wouldn't work here.

Why don't you guys check out SwiftKey X? It costs only 4 bucks, and works like a dream. The feature I find most prominent is fantastic dictionary (auto-correct/predict). It also has alt-numbers on its front interface, can be themed etc. Truly remarkable keyboard, and works flawlessly on GB and ICS alike.

Last edited:
Reactions: arealmanzter_2

Bingoig11

Even if you could extract it, it wouldn't work here.

Why don't you guys check out SwiftKey X? It costs only 4 bucks, and works like a dream. The feature I find most prominent is fantastic dictionary (auto-correct/predict). It also has alt-numbers on its front interface, can be themed etc. Truly remarkable keyboard, and works flawlessly on GB and ICS alike.

I will give it a chance thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts