d12unk13astard

Aug 5, 2010
Bakersucks
Now, my device has a stock recovery!!!
I think my device now goes to waste!!!
$700 in the trash bag!!!
:crying: :crying: :crying:

Dude...

We all started with a stock recovery and its not hard to root and get twrp or cwm back on your device. My advice.. read more before asking for help like most of us had to do, Bacardi has given you more than enough help to solve your situation.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.
I leave saying this...
I use all methods, I install stock firmware via odin and ran CF auto-rom, and anything work
my phone still has a infinite boot loop!!! :crying:
Bacardi, I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I leave saying this...
I use all methods, I install stock firmware via odin and ran CF auto-rom, and anything work

I thought it was fixed. Something is not getting across

TWEAKED 2.0 NOTE 3

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I leave saying this...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/odoao690qlx2omy/Brick_Loop_FIX_afterRestoringBackup.zip

That the zip. Remove battery. Remove sd card. Reboot into recovery and factory reset and wipe internal sd. Then factory reset. Reboot phone

TWEAKED 2.0 NOTE 3

Reactions: 954wrecker

MCASTILLO

May 31, 2012
Glendale Az.
I thought it was fixed. Something is not getting across

TWEAKED 2.0 NOTE 3

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

https://www.dropbox.com/s/odoao690qlx2omy/Brick_Loop_FIX_afterRestoringBackup.zip

That the zip. Remove battery. Remove sd card. Reboot into recovery and factory reset and wipe internal sd. Then factory reset. Reboot phone

TWEAKED 2.0 NOTE 3

Ok, thank you, I need to flash that zip?

chuko303

Dec 24, 2011
colorado
That zip is a life savor dont worry MCastillo its all gravy bud :) I was their too was trippin! Didnt know what todo as it happen out of nowhere. My recovery through me into a soft brick aswell

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
What recovery are you using im still using trwp and I havent dont a backup in so long I really want to to try new kit kat roms what recovery do you recommend is best my good sir?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Philz cwm. But I gonna stay away from kk till they have one for this phone. Once you go to kk I believe you can never come back

TWEAKED 2.0 NOTE 3

Top Liked Posts